Here's Why You Should Not Care About Other Smartphones

?

Now do you think that waiting is worth it?

1. Yes, Definitely

81 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. No, Not at all.

7 vote(s)
    6.5%
  3. Neutral

20 vote(s)
    18.5%
  1. Joeychanchan
    Honeycomb Oct 6, 2014

2. Radeon962
    KitKat Oct 6, 2014

Radeon962 , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I have been loving my Oneplus One since July 11 but plan on buying a Nexus 6 also.

You really can't tell how a phone works for you based on other people's reviews or opinions. The only way I have been able to tell what is the best phone for me and how I use it is to actually buy it and use it as my daily driver for a week or so.

The Nexus 6 may be large but if the rumors and leaks are on target and it is the size of the Note 3, size will not be an issue as I owned the Note 3 for several months in between a couple of Nexus 5's.

If not, the OnePlus One will hold me over very well until the Next Big Thing.

3. vygaralvarez
    Donut Oct 6, 2014

vygaralvarez , Oct 6, 2014 :
    I'm sadly agreeing with most of you guys. I'm giving it two more weeks. If it doesn't happen I'll have to bite the bullet and get a two year contract and a note 4. The only way to afford a good phone under the thumb I meant contract

4. addam
    KitKat Oct 6, 2014

addam , Oct 6, 2014 :
    Not to mention the way you have to upgrade now. Sure you want a new phone, that will be $28 for 24 months but keep you at the same cost that your plan was when there was a $200 upgrade fee. That what always got me about large carriers. The remaining cost of the phone after your upgrade fee use to be add to your contract price but once your 2yr contract is up they don't lower your monthly premium. This is by far the nicest phone I've owned to.