Hey Oneplus, I'm not buying a 6t. Here's why.

1. srgm
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2018

srgm , Oct 30, 2018 :
    I have op3 and if OnePlus gives buyback facility to old mobiles of OnePlus with good amount than I will buy 6t otherwise I will wait for op7.

Mr.Doge likes this.
  2. flagshipkiller2014
    Gingerbread Oct 30, 2018

Mr.Doge likes this.
  3. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

trdragosc , Oct 30, 2018 :
    So, hello :) I hope OnePlus team will read this message !

I want to buy a OnePlus phone since OnePlus 5, but i was waiting for a better upgrade and hoping that 5T, or 6 or 6T will have that, and i will buy one and be happy, and enjoy it, and be proud of my phone and never settle........ but i am still on the waiting list :(

Sorry OnePlus....

I read and heard on the live event that OnePlus is all about community, and that is why i am writing this message, but 6T was not all that about community and listening to the people....

Let's start with my pros for 6T and why i will buy this phone compare with 5, 5T and 6 and other phones on the market
    - very fast phone rom and ram, chipset, GPU
    - good simple software with really fast response and optimisation
    - in-display fingerprint scanner - most of people think it is slow, but this is the future, so i like the future, it will get better
    - bigger battery, i really want a phone that i can use from 7am to 11pm without charging (usual stuff, not intense gaming)
    - small notch, it looks very nice, and i know most people don't like them, but again, this is the future
    - fast charging, without heating up the phone
    - dual sim
    - good memory 8gb ram and good storage 128/256 gb
    - splash water resistance, it's ok for me, i don't dip the phone in water, but i do use my phone if it's raining or snowing outside or i have wet hands
    - amoled screen with FHD+ resolution, it's ok, saves battery
    - accessories in the box like screen protector, plastic case

And the con's and why i will not buy this phone, or why i will buy a phone from another brand:
    - Notification LED, we all love it, and we all miss it; it's very good at a meeting, theater, concert, night, and for the battery, so you don't have to turn on the phone to see the notifications
    - Cameras, we need NEW tele and wide cameras with OIS in 4k and good night shot, not old, bad, software improve ones
    - Front NEW camera with wide angle because usually i don't make a selfie of me, i make a selfie with a group of people
    - Dual stereo speakers, even better if they are front facing or better dual place, so that your hand won't cover the bottom speaker; it's 2018 we all watch a lot of content on the phone, and listen to music or play audiobooks

*Headphone jack, you can use your phone in the car, and charge it in the same time, or in a plane, or you have proffesional headphones or sound amplifier and they need a headphone jack.
    * Alluminum back, it is better, solid, scratch resistant, doesn't break like glass, and i prefer wall fast charging over the no reason glass, and no slow wireless charging. If the glass is better for the antennas, gps, wifi, ok, keep the glass.

I think this what i want, and is what everyone from the community wants. OnePlus can make a phone better. I also think that, if the OnePlus team implements the con's from the above, you will have the best top selling phone from the market, the real flasgship killer for samsung, iphone, huawei, htc, nokia, etc. After that, all you have to do is to make it a little better with new chipset, GPU and small tweaks, every year.

So in the end i hope i will become a OnePlus 7 owner, because i need to change my old HTC One M8 2014 phone, and i want a OnePlus one!!!! I really don't want to buy a Huawei or worse a Samung, maybe a new HTC if OnePlus 7 won't have some good upgrades in it!

Regards :)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2018

joncee, hardikrdesai and Mr.Doge like this.
  4. Deactivated User
    Oct 30, 2018

5. sweggitity
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2018

sweggitity , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Dash Charge is still faster than anything else in the market. to be honest, OP5T would be a good upgrade for you, u get the modern 18:9 display, no notch, headphone jack, and LED notification light. 835 is still a good performer

5star02707, Budruel and nombre74 like this.
  6. Deactivated User
    Oct 30, 2018

joncee likes this.
  7. Deactivated User
    Oct 30, 2018

8. Anuradha Gugnani
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

Anuradha Gugnani , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Heyy.....I am all confused....I was looking forward to buying this model !!! My daughter is using OP 5T, we are very satisfied with it, so when I needed a new phone I too decided to buy a OnePlus..I am switching from Samsung A7. After reading everyone's opinion, I am now super confused as to what to do - go for 6T or wait for 7 and that would be almost a 7-8 month wait !!:(

9. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

Yeah i do have good wired headphones and an amp that brings the best out of them, but let's face it, wireless is the future, they become better and better, and you don't listen to flac music from your phone.... so for mp3 and wav bluetooth headphones are ok.
    From all that i wrote you pick the wireless part :))) you should be angry for not having new cameras, led notification, dual stereo speakers

10. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

I would wait! better wait than be sorry

11. heema11
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

heema11 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    Didn't they think of having one next to camera flash probably on the back of the phone!!!

trdragosc likes this.
  12. Deactivated User
    Oct 30, 2018

joncee likes this.
  13. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

headphone jack it's the most less import improvement they can get on the phone. this is want i want to say !

14. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

i've change it, be happy, don't worry

15. GuitarHero0179
    Jelly Bean Oct 30, 2018

GuitarHero0179 , Oct 30, 2018 :
    As I'm still on the 5 I'm also not upgrading. This thing isn't even slowing down so I'll probably wait for the 7(t). Or maybe the 6t if I have enough referral points haha

Mr.Doge likes this.
  16. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 30, 2018

dsmonteiro , Oct 30, 2018 :
    I honestly think this is a terrible idea. A wide angle lens distorts your face unless your taking the picture from far enough. Here's a fine example of what I mean:

[​IMG]

17. trdragosc
    Donut Oct 30, 2018

Wide or no wide the cameras must be changed !

18. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 30, 2018

dsmonteiro , Oct 30, 2018 :
    I honestly don't see why, but you're free to think otherwise.

The front camera is a good performer, all things considered.

19. G_Syark_Light_veOa
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

G_Syark_Light_veOa , Oct 30, 2018 :
    yeay absolutely right.. right now their passion is not making budget flagship killer but their passion right is to make big profit margin. what ever you say they will not listen. this is the effect of follow rotten Apple step. so the best way to counter it dont buy the phone and let them take a lesson to build phone with passion, listen to what fan want like the OP1 and OP3 with budget price.. that make people recognize them.. be like samsung give what a people want and keep improve although it software like a second behind.

20. G_Syark_Light_veOa
    Cupcake Oct 30, 2018

G_Syark_Light_veOa , Oct 30, 2018 :
    just stick with the 5t. bezel less, no ugly sick notch, have headphone jack. perfect in its time..

trdragosc likes this.