7 vote(s)
    12.5%
  3. Doesn't change your views.

15 vote(s)
    26.8%
  1. gurcinnamon
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

gurcinnamon , Sep 26, 2015 :
    So I posted a thread earlier but I wanted to share something from the site after seeing many people with the same issue.

"Instead of limited stock runs, we prefer to have people know for sure when they will be able to purchase their OnePlus [Two]. If you receive an invite, it means that there is a OnePlus [Two] waiting for you at our warehouse, ready to be shipped!"

Many of us are sitting with invites ready to buy your phone after waiting patiently but we are unable to do so because your phone is out of stock. I had the option of purchasing one this morning but decided to purchase after work. So when I check now the product is unavailable.

Why do you keep sending out invites? We want an answer

My invite expires in 16 hours along with the chance of purchasing this phone for the time being. This goes against everything the invite system was built on.

This is unacceptable.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015

2. Papao
    KitKat Sep 26, 2015

Papao , Sep 26, 2015 :

Yes fully agreed. What will you do then?

sunilbagalur and aenews like this.
  3. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

docbabloo, aenews and Ceasedd like this.
  4. gurcinnamon
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

Yes, many people do. But it is useless if we can't buy the phone.

AK__13 and aenews like this.
  5. whiteslash
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2015

6. p51d007
    KitKat Sep 26, 2015

p51d007 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Oppo/OnePlus does one thing right. SCREWS UP

FULUP and docbabloo like this.
  7. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2015

MrFingerIII , Sep 26, 2015 :
    lol You people still don't get it you want a phone go to Ebay or Swappa oneplus is a joke lol stop waiting on these douche bags they sold all their phones to people who are reselling them you blind sheep need to get a clue

8. gurcinnamon
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

Excuse me. Us blind sheep can see all of the alternative ways to purchase the phone. BUT we prefer to go through purchasing the phone with the invite they provide. The invite that gives us a "100% chance" to purchase the phone. Now we're stuck.

9. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2015

MrFingerIII , Sep 26, 2015 :
    lol Your Excused hahahaha
    Anyway keep waiting on these guys while everyone is coming up it's fine if that is what you want to do but ONEPLUS has lied so much they don't even show up lol

When was the last time Carl has said anything Pete don't even whisper a word anymore these guys are MIA

UNA is running this Biatch

RazorCharlie likes this.
  10. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 26, 2015 :
    True buddy, but being a new company with lesser profit margin than other brands, these obstacles are bound to happen. Unlike the major brands which will release a phone at 2-3 times it's making cost, and over time you can buy the same phone for less than 40% of the original cost. Give them more time to grow and they will deal with it better;). Other brand like Xiaomi who is again selling their phones at reasonable profit, also run into similar situation where the model is out of stock and we all have to wait for a considerable time. In your case, you can contact the customer support and they will guide you regarding what is to be done when the phone is out of stock. All the best to you buddy. Cheers!

Last edited: Sep 26, 2015

Nevil Patel, sunilbagalur and Ceasedd like this.
  11. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

mtywe , Sep 26, 2015 :
    At least they're consistant.

12. gurcinnamon
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

I'm sorry but I think there may have been a misunderstanding of my post. The company accepts that it is small and new BUT they designed this system so this situation will never happen. An invite means there is a guaranteed chance to buy the phone. Customer support is unavailable, there is a holiday in China and I can't submit a ticket. They don't need more time, they need to do what they are promising to do.

13. GreasyTrees
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2015

GreasyTrees , Sep 26, 2015 :
    What regions are you guys in? I got an invite earlier today (around hours ago) and was able to buy the phone immediately. I'm in the US

14. gurcinnamon
    Froyo Sep 26, 2015

Hey, I'm from Canada so I'm also from North America. I also got an invite earlier today and was able to buy but decided to do it after work. Now that I check it's out of stock.

The thing that bothers me is that they say "an invite means we have a phone waiting for you" so this should be happening. Oneplus says that they only be as many invites as they have phones. That's what they promise.

AK__13 likes this.
  15. WinterFr3sh
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2015

markrwhittle7 likes this.
  16. Ashwith
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

Ashwith , Sep 26, 2015 :
    But we require someone online only when you are going for a live chat buddy. You can submit a ticket anytime, provided they do not have an issue with their server. Hope you will be able to resolve your issue. Keep trying and all the best. Cheers!

17. kleinbatavia
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2015

kleinbatavia , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Like the rest of the OP lies and half-truths :) Let the invite ezpire and buy a phone from a company that cares...

18. MrIanB
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

MrIanB , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Wow, another nail for the Op2 coffin. Just when they take I step forward from the last pile of dog shit they stepped on, now they step on 2 more piles of shit! Smh!

Ian B

19. genesyho
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2015

genesyho , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Totally agreed... I was gonna do it at home after dinner. I got the same message! Now I feel like I've been invited to a party but not allowed in because the club is full. What's the point of an invite!?!

20. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2015

nexus123 , Sep 26, 2015 :
    Damn you and your lies!! There's a special place in hell for what you have done!! We are sick and tired of your crap!! You promised us McRibs and then we find out it's only for a limited time!! Damn you and.............. Wait is this the McDonald's hate thread? I'm so embarrassed..... Sorry, wrong thread..... Continue what you where doing..... My bad...:eek::eek::eek: