Hi how are you I am fine via OnePlus Nord N100

1. Mr. BG
    Community Hero 2020 Feb 26, 2021

Mr. BG , Feb 26, 2021 :
    Welcome to the community ;)

May I suggest you change your name and add a nice pic, that way you'll stand out from the grey faced crowd.

2. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow Feb 26, 2021

theshinybeast , Feb 26, 2021 :
    Are you sure? Those red fruits are enticing. Grotesque, yeah that's true, but enticing.....,...., ,
    Correction: I'm wrong!😬

Mr. BG likes this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Feb 27, 2021

cdnfarmer , Feb 27, 2021 :
    Hey there,

Welcome to the community. You were already greeted by some of the great community members. I'd suggest updating your username (instructions should be in the welcome email you received) like Mr BG said.

Nice picture. If you are interested in photography, the main photo section is found at
    https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/photography/

If you want to share your pictures taken with a OnePlus device, please upload them in the non contest thread.

There are existing themed threads such as macro, low lights, social, food, travel etc. You'll probably find a thread that meets your need more than 90% of times. Otherwise, you can contact a photo expert to discuss need to open a new thread. Or upload in the non contest thread.

There is an open photo section but unfortunately there is a plethora sea of redundant threads, so please don't open a thread for posting pictures. It will get lost in that sea.

There are monthly photo contest ( look under the contest section)

4. Shailender Sharma
    Marshmallow Feb 27, 2021

buntycubal likes this.
  5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Mar 17, 2021

YRJ , Mar 17, 2021 :
    Just no!

Tokolozi likes this.
  6. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Mar 17, 2021

buntycubal and YRJ like this.
  7. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Mar 17, 2021

YRJ , Mar 17, 2021 :
    Oh yes, very! Sneaky. Coming up with a promising story and then it hits you - the red text!

Tokolozi likes this.