Other Hi,I really need help my 5t seems to be slower than my1+2?

1. lhezz73
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2019

lhezz73 , Sep 6, 2019 :
    Hi guys,iv recently aquired a 5T&i used to have a 1plus2,this seems a bit crazy to me as iv just got basic apps on it less than 50 in total 8gig of ram&128g of internal storage&the 5T Is running android9 oxy 0.9.08 build A5010-43-190731(im in theEU)i also know nothing about flashing roms etc.i just cant seem to make this thing just pick up&do things without waiting 40 seconds for an app to launch over fibre optic wifi too,it says anything from the one plus launcher isnt responding to banking app isnt responding,then its literally timing out because its a bank app for security reasons&when launching any apps in the morning it takes longer to wake up than me.lol.i know zen mode is there(its off)but arrived in an update on day1 but probably still works in some capacity when not on.i have battery optimization on but only on the weakest setting&battery saver is off too,should i be wiping my cache as in hold the power&volume button?seems pointless when the apps etc can be cleared of data if needed through settings?i used to have to do on the1+2twice a week but it was rapid&had twice as many apps on too&was on m/mallow,i was really looking forward to this phone&but im bewildered how it is like this?i was thinking that in the reset options there is a reset the wi-fi,mobile and bluetooth option but it was factory new when bought so not convinced even a reset would work?maybe someone else is having difficulties too..i may also add that im not a heavy user at all,i opened the developer options but apart from adding recovery mode to my bootloader&making my battery have little numbers on it on screen iv touched nothing else in there..any ideas my friends&id be extremely grateful surely this wasnt built to be crappy or is it better on nougar or orio?..thanks so much in advance anyone,,Lee..

2. stark2991_PL
    KitKat Sep 9, 2019

stark2991_PL , Sep 9, 2019 :
    First od all - try to separate the sentences, because your post is hard to understand.

Where did you buy the phone?

the_o2 likes this.