Hidden collection not hidden via OnePlus Nord

1. kartikbhatt2002 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 3, 2021 :
    I am using OnePlus nord and in the gallery section there is an option to hide photo but instead of hiding the photo it just shift it to hidden folder which is below recently deleted folder and not even hidden and clearly visible so what's the point of it ?
    is there anyway atleast i can password protect that folder (hidden collection)

marcozb and omsurve31 like this.
  2. McJader
    Marshmallow Aug 3, 2021

McJader , Aug 3, 2021 :
    No, but you can use lockbox in file manager which is password protected.

Aaron2017 likes this.
  3. kartikbhatt2002 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 4, 2021 :
    Thanks for telling me that but don't u still think that hidden collection folder is totally useless in gallery i mean what's even the point of it that it exist atleast they should have hide that folder and make it accessible from 3 dot option in gallery

marcozb and omsurve31 like this.
  4. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Aug 5, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Provide your Feedback Here
    How to report a bug and share your product suggestions on OnePlus community? Here

5. kartikbhatt2002 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Already did and i have seen post regarding the same matter from 2020 also they also have the same feedback as mine still there is no improvement 🤷 even in the new update of gallery app

6. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Aug 5, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Aug 5, 2021 :
    It exists since 2019.
    You're better off using this more like an archiving option to remove receipts and documents (for example) from your main gallery, or only if you trust that no one will snoop in there and discover some things they shouldn't see.
    https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/...en-photos-videos-collection-apk-download/?amp

7. kartikbhatt2002 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Thanks for sharing the below link earlier it was much better atleast we have to access it from 3 dot menu and it was somewhat hidden as shown in the picture of the link u shared but right now it's just right there in open not even hidden by any means i just hope they improve the gallery app in next update
    1628157446843.jpg