Hidden Space not working

1. dogravineet
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

dogravineet , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Tried looking for any relevant threads, but unfortunately no success. Hence I had to start a new one.

I've been unable to access my App hidden Space since last update. Whenever I try to access the hidden Space, and punch in my password. All it does is simply refresh the page, and jumps back to the home page.

Is there anyone facing similar troubles? Any fixes would be really helpful. TIA

2. dogravineet
    Froyo Nov 8, 2019

dogravineet , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Tried looking for any relevant threads, but unfortunately no success. Hence I had to start a new one.

I've been unable to access my App hidden Space since last update. Whenever I try to access the hidden Space, and punch in my password. All it does is simply refresh the page, and jumps back to the home page.

Is there anyone facing similar troubles? Any fixes would be really helpful. TIA

3. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 8, 2019

pablofg1978 , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Thread merged, please don't create duplicate threads

dogravineet likes this.
  4. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 8, 2019

Horsault , Nov 8, 2019 :
    Please perform Android 10 gestures tutorial again.
    To access hidden space, you need to swipe from the middle left of the screen, not from bottom left.

5. dogravineet
    Froyo Nov 9, 2019

dogravineet , Nov 9, 2019 :
    Not helpful. I do know how to access it, but it's not moving forward post password page!!

6. Horsault
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 9, 2019

Horsault , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Nov 9, 2019 :
    Did you try to clear launcher cache? Then cache and data?

7. the_o2
    Marshmallow Nov 9, 2019

the_o2 , Nov 9, 2019 :
    Press and hold the power button until your phone reboots and make sure your OnePlus launcher is updated on Play store

8. dogravineet
    Froyo Nov 9, 2019

Hey, thank you so much for suggesting this. Clearing the storage made it work like charm again. [e]2764[/e]️

9. dogravineet
    Froyo Nov 9, 2019

Hey guys, as soon as I enabled the password on hidden Space; It has stopped working again. So there is a glitch with password setting for sure. Can someone please suggest what to do?

10. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 9, 2019

pablofg1978 , Nov 9, 2019 :
    Report your issues here Https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback