Hidden Space

1. Androcir Honeycomb May 19, 2018

Androcir, May 19, 2018 :
    Hi guys. I'd like to throw my opinion out there and I'd also like to know if I have someone else on board with me. I strongly believe that the hidden space they introduced to the app drawer should have the option to be fingerprint protected. (Gotta hide and lock all that nasty stuff [e]1f60f[/e])

2. Topper_Gas Jelly Bean May 31, 2018

Topper_Gas, May 31, 2018 :
    Good idea in theory but it would take some programming to bring up a security window then open the space when you use the FP. Plus who's going to know it's there anyway unless they are also an OnePlus user and already have full access to your phone.

Anyway if you are that concerned than don't use Face Unlock nor allow anyone to use your phone, and sleep with gloves on just in case!!

3. Androcir Honeycomb May 31, 2018

Androcir, May 31, 2018 :
    I actually got a private message from one of the guys of OnePlus saying it was a good idea and that he sent that idea to the devs, so I guess it's possible :)

4. Sharjineshin Cupcake Jun 27, 2018

Sharjineshin, Jun 27, 2018 :
    hi, I'm agree with you. but also I think we need some other option for apps which is added to hidden space, for example when i add an app to hidden space i want it be be hidden completely but if you open an app that is there, you can simply find it on your app browser, and also on recently used app part which is not good at all.

Rahulrampure likes this.