[Submitted] Historical data access in step counter

1. Zen_monkey
    Froyo Nov 3, 2019

Zen_monkey , Nov 3, 2019 :
    Title Historical data access in step counter
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 OBT 191008
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description The step counter provided in the shelf is very useful. But in its current form, the app looks very primitive and stripped off many useful features. For example, there is no option to view historical data. No summary over a frequency of time is provided. I believe people would like to compare their performance over a period of time. This feature should be appreciated by many users. Thank you.
    Any other comments
    The step counter provided in the shelf is very useful. But in its current form, the app looks very primitive and stripped off many useful features. For example, there is no option to view historical data. No summary over a frequency of time is provided. I believe people would like to compare their performance over a period of time. This feature should be appreciated by many users. Thank you.

2. Felivi
    Cupcake May 27, 2020

Felivi , May 27, 2020 :
    I fully agree. It's hard to believe such a phone, 7T here, doesn't have such features.

3. Boopathy27
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2020

Boopathy27 , Aug 29, 2020 :
    In Step Counter -- Need to have historical data, atleast copy from realme UI as enclosed for your reference.

Attached Files: