home gesture issue via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile

1. Deneverett
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

Deneverett , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Aug 1, 2020 :
    so I posted in another forum already but can't find the original post. I be been having a ton of issues since I got the OnePlus 8 on the 9th of July and even warrantied it out through T-Mobile on the 18th and still had the same issues. tried using Nova launcher and that just caused more issues mainly with the keyboard freezing on the bottom half of my screen.i was having issues originally mainly with home and recent apps gestures not working unless I locked and unlocked the phone. so finally reset my phone and didn't install any updates or apps not needed and I think I figured it out for anyone still having the same issue. just don't update to the newest launcher from OnePlus. haven't had any issues yet.

2. ronakbarman
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

ronakbarman , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Nova doesn't work, I have the 8 pro, regardless, the app hangs on navigation gestures frequently, like once every two days or so, stock launcher feels fluid

3. Deneverett
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

Deneverett , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Yeah my issues where pretty bad. 10+ times a day I was having to lock and unlock my phone. I want to say it was worse with Nova prime but either way it seemed like as time progressed it went down hill. still haven't had any issues since a factory reset my phone. only been about a day but I'll keep you posted if I start having issues again or not.

4. ronakbarman
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2020

ronakbarman , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 1, 2020 :
    Same here, no issues in navigation since then

5. Deneverett
    Cupcake Aug 1, 2020

6. Gooter
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2020

7. Aaditya_001
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2020