honest one sentence review of OnePlus 7 pro||by Ankurjyoti sarmah

1. ankurjyoti sarmah Cupcake Jul 19, 2019

ankurjyoti sarmah, Jul 19, 2019 :
    Honestly speaking ,the sensors used in the phone is not much upgraded as the same sensors can found in the model's of Xiaomi which can be found at very low price ,in comparison to that it is somewhat overpriced .

By using the mobile for more than 15 days I can conclude that it really have a great design but i am little dissipointed by its display which is great in look but the contrast and colour saturation is little less ,and the 90fps is just feeling useless as the games I played is not optimize to play in ,such (pubg) I do not feel the 90 fps experience .the battery is literally increased but the performance is not much great as I have to charge it twice a day which matters a lot for me.

but for me the serious problem is with its camera as the sensor (imx586) is same as the low range Xiaomi phones like (note 7 pro) which dissipoint me a lot ,in such a price of this phone I should get little higher sensors ,so the camera is definitely not in flagship grade .
    The microphone quality is not much good it is like a mid range mobile phones as the sound quality given by the recording of this microphone is very ordinary ,it cannot be grade as flagship in such situation and the wide angle camera do not give a detailed pictures in comparison to the primary camera ,and the cameras are lack of AI

Much more problems are reviewed by me ,which I will update on my next post.

In as a whole conclusion ,I can say that the phone i.e Oneplus 7 pro is overpriced and in some situation it cannot be grade as Flagship phone

thank you

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019

2. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jul 19, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jul 19, 2019 :
    Have you enabled extreme FPS setting? It does work since last update.
    As for saturation, you have settings to tune the screen to your desire.

Such as? Sony's sensor is arguably one of the best sensor you can get in 2019.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019

3. Sai KrishnaD Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

Sai KrishnaD, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Games at 90fps especially pubg

it effects battery life

playing pubg at 60fps itself is hard on battery

and 90fps is for normal day to day use and make it butter smooth

camera
    wide angle doesn't provide details as primary camera that's the case in most of the phones even in flagship

ankurjyoti sarmah likes this.
  4. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

camohan, Jul 20, 2019 :
    In your last honest review (copied from Android Authority), you said you can do the same review but due to financial difficulties you can't buy expensive product like pro.

Are your sure it's your review?

5. Intruder71 Lollipop Jul 20, 2019

Intruder71, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Sounds like someone bought the wrong phone, if you want Xiaomi features buy one of their phones, don't expect the rest of us to suffer such rubbish..

6. Horsault Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

Horsault, Jul 20, 2019 :
    So why did you write 6 sentences in your review?

7. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jul 20, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Last Tuesday you didn't have money to review such a device and now you have used it for 15 days? Something doesn't add up.

8. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jul 20, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Yeah, the number of OnePlus 7 Pro he bought.

Zero plus zero equals one only when Benfica is playing. :cool:

9. Bouncer71 Lollipop Jul 20, 2019

10. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jul 20, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Somebody needs to send this man a review unit, only then will we see the wonders of his true, true review.

Bouncer71 and ankurjyoti sarmah like this.
  11. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

camohan, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Do the math.

Bouncer71 and ankurjyoti sarmah like this.
  12. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

camohan, Jul 20, 2019 :
    You mean bunch of people to review him?

13. ankurjyoti sarmah Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

ankurjyoti sarmah, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I just tried it for 15 days and the problems I found are written above in my post ....

most importantly ,in the last post I said that I have no money to buy only because the phone is really overpriced .....

if you are getting the same phone of same features on the low price ,why someone will buy an expensive one...

My personal opinion I really like the Oneplus phones and want to be world no 1 phone brand in future ,that is why I picked up some of the slight problems I found by using it ...

14. Budruel KitKat Jul 20, 2019

Budruel, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Yes, yes ... go for a walk to see if your head clears ...
    tenor (54).gif

15. Photoman9988 KitKat Jul 20, 2019

16. Bouncer71 Lollipop Jul 20, 2019

Bouncer71, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Still would like to know what you mean with "Cameras lack AI"...
    What do you expect AI to do for you...?

17. Loveit Jelly Bean Jul 20, 2019

Loveit, Jul 20, 2019 :
    A lovely thread of "Let's bully a child". Calm down a little everyone (if you so wish)

18. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jul 20, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jul 20, 2019 :
    No worries man :)

My advice is, if you want it, next time be more clearer on your message, mention that information from the start.

About your opinion, nothing wrong with it. You tried the phone and you didn't like it, that's obviously perfectly fine.

I hope that you can find a device that's better for your needs, be it a OnePlus device or a phone from any other brand.

Have a great weekend and hopefully your next experience will be better :)

19. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Jul 20, 2019

toastytoast1234, Jul 20, 2019 :
    And don't plagiarise crappy websites, if you must steal then at least steal from someone a bit classy.

20. ankurjyoti sarmah Cupcake Jul 21, 2019