Hopefully this is the OnePlus One

1. Deactivated User
    Apr 19, 2014

2. hans_krampf
    Eclair Apr 19, 2014

hans_krampf , Apr 19, 2014 :
    I must admit you are right, could be the perspective. But what can I say. I would be disapointed ...

3. ratnug
    Eclair Apr 19, 2014

ratnug , Apr 19, 2014 :
    I wonder if any cases are available yet. quite often u can buy cases even before new phone release :p

4. Nagasaky2x
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2014

Nagasaky2x , Apr 19, 2014 :
    But that's when they know the phone and that a lot of people will buy it. OnePlus is not going to sell the amount Apple or Samsung does, and, even more, they don't even know how the phone is really.

5. harty06
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 19, 2014

ChesterZZ and finaldentiny like this.
  6. finaldentiny
    Community Veteran Apr 19, 2014

7. Happy Monk

Happy Monk , Apr 19, 2014 :
    I can live with capacitive buttons... I hate physical buttons but had to get use to it with the Note 3. A friend of mine has a phone with capacitive buttons and it's not that back. Or course it will not rotate with the screen landscape mode but you save some real estate. Look on the bright side, we can adjust to that.

8. Raphael Castle

Raphael Castle , Apr 19, 2014 :
    wait a minute i think they decided to go with capacitive because the OS that looked like MIUI in the leaks don't have onscreen button toggles like Cyanogen so they have to have capacitive buttons on the device maybe?

9. Nagasaky2x
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2014

And yet another time, WE WILL HAVE BOTH, it's confirmed, you can activate the ones you want to use.

http://forums.oneplus.net/threads/regarding-cyanogenmod-11s.1681/page-8#post-136066

They should put a big big post with everything as sticky, as this thing has been answered a thousand times.

10. alki_1419
    Froyo Apr 19, 2014

alki_1419 , Apr 19, 2014 :
    yeah me too, if they wouldn't impact the overall size of the phone.. i mean 5.5" is pretty big, why don't reduce the bezels to a minimum and use onscreen buttons? with mods like the immersive mode or pie control you would be able to hide them whenever you want :p

Happy Monk likes this.
  11. Raphael Castle

Raphael Castle , Apr 19, 2014 :
    yeah i already knew that i'm just trying to figure out why they put capacitive buttons on the device in the first place because personally i don't like capacitive buttons. These days it just seems unnecessary and just adds bezel to a phone that's already bigger than expected. Well on the bright side the ladies are going to love when i have this thing in my pocket.

Ssikon and harty06 like this.
  12. Kaiserben
    Froyo Apr 19, 2014

Kaiserben , Apr 19, 2014 :
    Lol, they lost 90% of their customers with a device with such dimensions. What a lie, smaller than a z1 :facepalm:

Happy Monk and ChesterZZ like this.
  13. Nagasaky2x
    Jelly Bean Apr 19, 2014

It's simple. Some people want on-screen, some others want capacitive, so we give both and you can choose (we try to make everyone happy). Anyway I am sure that everyone would prefer a smaller phone with on-screen.

They make this, what in my opinion is a complete non-sense, but they leave band 20 which is widely used in Europe... trying to make everyone happy will lead you to a thing that can't make everyone happy (as it's not impossible). Capacitive lovers will love it, but people who prefer on-screen will have a wasted space.

Happy Monk likes this.
  14. Deactivated User
    Apr 19, 2014

15. harty06

harty06 , Apr 19, 2014 :
    Yep I wouldnt say 90% of custom lost through this lie judging by some of the people on here claiming its still "amazing" but at least 50% anyway.

16. Happy Monk

Happy Monk , Apr 19, 2014 :
    You are absolutely right but we will have to wait to understand the reason for those huge bezel but also let's always remember the price, those guys did a marvelous job still.

17. beertjuhplusone
    Donut Apr 19, 2014

18. angeliou
    Honeycomb Apr 19, 2014

19. harty06

harty06 , Apr 19, 2014 :
    No its real, andi at Gizchina has seen the phone before and is friends with them and more or less admitted its a real leak on gizchina. The bezel is similar to the big bezel on the nexus 5 similar but bigger.

20. tumbi
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2014

tumbi , Apr 19, 2014 :
    Hopefully it's even better than this....'cause just can't settle for less than the ONE !