Other Horizon light feature

1. MrBlue2583
    Honeycomb Dec 22, 2019

MrBlue2583 , Dec 22, 2019 :
    Hi Everyone,
    I would like to ask you it is possible to make the horizon light periodically. At now if I get the message the horizon light will appear but only once so if I did not see the light, the phone never show me again that I have the message until I get the phone and check it manually. We got the horizon light instead of notification led but notificaion led was working in some interval until you did not read the message or remove the notification. It is possible to implement this feature in horizon light. Nice to see the option to enable periodicical horizon light and the option to set time between each lighting. Sorry for mistakes in english.

Andrej1911, Bodja and DoomCaek like this.
  2. Y1577362688926
    Cupcake Dec 26, 2019

Y1577362688926 , Dec 26, 2019 :
    I second this. I have to actually notice the horizon light go off. Not even sure it's working. But having it remain on for several seconds and then repeat every so often would be helpful.

3. stetre76
    Honeycomb Dec 26, 2019

stetre76 , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Dec 26, 2019 :
    As of now there's no possibility to have a repeating horizon light or of the box, or with OnePlus means

There are however a couple of third party apps that can help with this issue and make the horizon light repeat itself.

I've had the best experience with Plus Beat on my McLaren Edition, the horizon light repeating just as fixed in the app settings.

4. Steelstar
    Eclair Dec 26, 2019

Steelstar , via OnePlus 3T , Dec 26, 2019 :
    I guess OnePlus should have already addressed this issue, the forum is full of requests on the matter in the last months but nothing happens. I'm starting to think OnePlus does not want to change the behaviour of this feature... for some unknown reason.

mrqro likes this.