Horizon Light???

1. Shocky
    Honeycomb Feb 20, 2020

Shocky , Feb 20, 2020 :
    I see this option in the display settings, as far as I'm aware it's enabled so why do I never see this effect active?

I've received called, texts and various notifications and I've never seen this feature active, is there anything else I need to enable this?

I'm assuming this acts similar to a notification light maybe, but doesn't actually work. :confused:

2. EzE6977
    Cupcake Feb 20, 2020

3. Secondbushome
    Gingerbread Feb 21, 2020

Secondbushome , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 21, 2020 :
    It's not particularly useful anyway. It is very faint when it occurs and does not last very long. There's no way to customize the duration or look. I barely see it when a notification pops up if there is any lighting around.

4. Swejuggalo
    KitKat Feb 21, 2020

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 21, 2020 :
    The last time I tried it it has always worked. But some claimed it not to work for all apps.
    As the others say the usefulness is limited... You need to stare at it to see it. More useful just to use vibrator when possible. If it atleast blinked repeatedly until you read the notification...

5. moskito99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 23, 2020

moskito99 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Feb 23, 2020 :
    Horizon light is useless and so is the curved screen. Oneplus is ignoring user requests to give use to curved display.

I'll never buy a curve display again. When watching movie unless it's total darkness there is often reflections in curved area.