[Submitted] Horizontal lines on display. Must be fixed / Горизонтальные линии на дисплее. Должно быть починено

1. Aleksij Blinov
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

Aleksij Blinov , Aug 27, 2019 :
    Good day. The problem is known and has been written about for a long time https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/display-bug-or-problem-horizontal-lines.1048559/ but not everyone notices her. We have oneplus 7pro with the latest firmware on board. Problem: in document tables or on sites it is most noticeable with black lines or pictures on a white background - horizontal light lines appear. This can be seen from the phone screen, and from the screenshot taken from the problem place.

2. Aleksij Blinov
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

Good day. The problem is known and has been written about for a long time https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/display-bug-or-problem-horizontal-lines.1048559/
    but not everyone notices her. We have oneplus 7pro with the latest firmware on board. Problem: in document tables or on sites it is most noticeable with black lines or pictures on a white background - horizontal light lines appear. This can be seen from the phone screen, and from the screenshot taken from the problem place. Unfortunately, not everyone notices this, and moreover, almost no one wants to spend their time writing messages with similar reports. This defect is better seen with a bright screen in the room at a maximum screen resolution and a frequency of 90Hz. Dear support, pay attention to this problem! A very expensive flagship and such things are unacceptable. Changing the resolution, screen frequency, rebooting and resetting the settings does not help in any way.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019

3. _d1mpash_
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

_d1mpash_ , Aug 27, 2019 :
    I confirm the message above and ask you to make a decision on this issue. Those who use the adaptive brightness of the screen and are indoors may not pay attention, but phantom extensions of horizontal lines in documents and tables are clearly visible with a high brightness of the display.

Aleksij Blinov likes this.
  4. CAHbka68
    Eclair Aug 27, 2019

5. Q1564442822508
    Cupcake Aug 27, 2019

6. Iam007
    Eclair Aug 27, 2019

7. Aleksij Blinov
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

I take a screen with horizontal stripes and turned in the editor ... And the stripes disappeared! Then I turn on auto-rotate and in the gallery I look through the screenshot with stripes, and then I turn - and a miracle - the stripes disappear! This means one thing - there are no lines on the screenshot, they are formed exclusively by the screen and only by the width of the smartphone.
    But the question still remains open

Last edited: Aug 27, 2019

8. xbryan
    Cupcake Sep 12, 2019

xbryan , Sep 12, 2019 :
    Same problem here. I can't do nothing to solve it... OnePlus, why are you so silent???

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019

9. G1574622144814
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2020