16 vote(s)
    48.5%
  2. NO

17 vote(s)
    51.5%
  1. mayur7788
    Donut May 17, 2014

mayur7788 , May 17, 2014 :
    I would like to appreciate the prompt cutomer service of OPO team. I had an enquiry about the product. I was addressed very quickly. I hope the same kind of support continues in the future.

Soundmouse likes this.
  2. Court Mejias
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 25, 2014

Court Mejias , May 25, 2014 :
    Customer service is the one thing that's keeping me from wanting this phone. I don't think companies that are email only customer service are going to keep customers happy. One company is Oppo they are email only and its HORRIBLE. They never reply right away, they even say "24 hour service"... And half time time when they do email you back its something you already know. If you had to do some service to the phone or return the device you can forget it... I hope the customer service is good. Anyone else concerned about there customer service, especially since OnePlus is only a small team of people. Once the phone gets out more customer service will need to be active and ready.

jaclynmai, awlasko and remus like this.
  3. Tareim
    Gingerbread May 25, 2014

Tareim , May 25, 2014 :
    I say give them a chance as they haven't been going for too long, they need time to build on what they currently have, they can't expand their staff too much straight away or they will go bankrupt and we wont have any more of these hopefully decent phones

jaclynmai and evilmititis like this.
  4. joshorty
    Honeycomb May 25, 2014

joshorty , May 25, 2014 :
    For this issues that have arisen so far oneplus have done a commendable job

5. evilmititis
    Jelly Bean May 25, 2014

evilmititis , May 25, 2014 :
    I agree... Give it time and let OnePlus develop. You never know.... they might have a great one in time?

jaclynmai likes this.
  6. eeindhov
    Honeycomb May 25, 2014

eeindhov , May 25, 2014 :
    I have sent them a few queries, they are quick to respond, helpful and try their best
    it is a whole lot better than waiting on hold for an hour

7. russ725
    Jelly Bean May 25, 2014

russ725 , May 25, 2014 :
    It's a big issue. For a startup like this to succeed, they will need over the top customer service. They promise great customer service, but nothing but time will tell...

jaclynmai and Court Mejias like this.
  8. phillipreece

Court Mejias likes this.
  9. notjustspecs

10. awlasko
    Gingerbread May 25, 2014

awlasko , May 25, 2014 :
    Honestly I hadn't considered this angle, so I appreciate your thread -- I suppose I'll remain optimistic in assuming the success of the OnePlus One will follow with investment in growing their customers service

rajkharibam and Court Mejias like this.
  11. nicolai1205
    Gingerbread May 25, 2014

nicolai1205 , May 25, 2014 :
    I think they have done quite a nice job answering mails at the moment and also writing threads here, so I don't think it'll be a problem, specially if they add some more staff to their team :)

12. amitanandj
    Gingerbread May 25, 2014

amitanandj , May 25, 2014 :
    This is why I'm fine with not being part of the initial invites. Hopefully the first few phone reviews post the real launch will help alleviate production quality concerns.

13. filthyfilthyfil
    Honeycomb May 25, 2014

filthyfilthyfil , May 25, 2014 :
    Exactly. There are going to be bugs, problems, etc for the early adopters (lack of sim card tool and charger, anyone?)... But this happens with every release, from PS4's issues to S5 camera duds. I am ok with waiting until there is more of a body of information for comparisons' sake.

14. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop May 25, 2014

ChrisTerp , May 25, 2014 :
    After sale service is imperative for their success and for current and future customer support of the company; this has been a topic for all of us. I am a enthused about this device so I'll support the firm and purchase the phone. Time will tell on after sale service when OnePlus starts selling them.

15. Court Mejias

Court Mejias , May 25, 2014 :
    Exactly. I made another thread awhile back telling people why its good to sit and wait a little bit and not be one of the first people with the 1+1, I used the Google Nexus 5 as a example. It came out then I month later they revised the hardware a little bit for better use. I think waiting and seeing where the 1+1 goes and how good the feedback will be from the people who get them first. I'm in no rush to get the 1+1, but of course if the opportunity comes I'll buy.

16. dzelinski
    Donut Jun 3, 2014

dzelinski , Jun 3, 2014 :
    All,
    I had an issue with my Note 1, and was able to get it repared on a local repair shop.
    As Oneplus is quite a new company, I was wondering what will happen if I have a problem with my 1+1?
    (hope to get an invite soon)

Will there be authorized repair shops? How will that work? Any idea?

thanks

17. Sakowalski
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

18. Rumdada21
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2014

19. Moustacheoh
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2014

Moustacheoh , Jun 3, 2014 :
    Im not certain, but id imagine the hardware to the oneplus will be similar to most devices and so will be able to be repaired and most good repair shops, however for the first few months of having the phone it might be wise to send it to oneplus for them to fix

20. lazieye
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2014