1. O1569679649255
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2020

O1569679649255 , via OnePlus 3T , Apr 16, 2020 :
    this time use this phone please uninstall the pubg game
    only this is last solution iam uninstall pubg

2. impratyush
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

impratyush , May 18, 2020 :
    I faced the same problem. Then out of frustration I created a new account on PUBG, and I was suprised to see that my game stopped lagging totally. I eventually reached ace from the new account as well and I playing with it only, and no issues now. Still if I login with my original Facebook account, the game starts being choppy again. do try this. unlink your facebook account. you can also fo one thing that first link your already existing account to your mail or twitter, and then unlink facebook. I think it will work. do let me know.

3. impratyush
    Cupcake May 18, 2020

impratyush , May 18, 2020 :
    I faced the same problem. Then out of frustration I created a new account on PUBG, and I was suprised to see that my game stopped lagging totally. I eventually reached ace from the new account as well and I playing with it only, and no issues now. Still if I login with my original Facebook account, the game starts being choppy again. do try this. unlink your facebook account. you can also fo one thing that first link your already existing account to your mail or twitter, and then unlink facebook. I think it will work. do let me know.