0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Horrible

100.0%
  1. pramodkhadka
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

pramodkhadka , Jul 24, 2020 :
    It has been forever.
    I asked for the trade-in kit on May 13, there was a mistake from my part because I have asked for 2 separate trade-ins. The issue delayed the process and I got kit on June 5. I sent the device immediately and it was delivered on June 8. Since then no update. I contact them every week, and get the same answer "Maria Jones to get back to you via email regarding the updates." The excuse is "due to pandemic", but I did a trade-in with Apple and Samsung at the same time and both were completed in 10 days. It has been around 2 months and no updates. This is the worst experience.
    Case ID - 200518-000880

Marty_P likes this.
  2. Marty_P
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2020

Marty_P , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 29, 2020 :
    I agree 100%! I wish I had sold my old OnePlus phone.
    I did the trade in during my OP8 Pro purchase. My new phone arrived pretty quickly. Happy with that. Sent the trade in via Collect+ (which states "Delivered" as of 2 July). No updates since. I've phoned, emailed, tweet, FB... Still not updated. The minimal response I have received via FB Messenger had been sporadic and unhelpful. Ridiculous! ☹️

X1592759870816 likes this.
  3. tompopielarczyk
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2020

tompopielarczyk , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I sent them my OP7T in April and still waiting for price proposal. I told them that I want get back my phone immediately so they stopped answer my emails. I am furious and I feel helpless

4. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 2, 2020

keithnyc , Aug 2, 2020 :
    Hiya mate,

Sorry for the issues you're having with this. I sent you a pm..... Let me see if I can help....

5. ben20
    Cupcake Aug 6, 2020

ben20 , Aug 6, 2020 :
    I too have had a terrible time with this.
    My trade in was lost by courier.. OnePlus promised to still give me the trade in value.. 3 months, it's been escalated a number of times and no one ever gets back to you

6. keithnyc
    Marshmallow Moderator Aug 8, 2020

keithnyc , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Hiya mate,
    Hope we were able to get this resolved for you. Have a great weekend.

7. inesisabelferreira , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Aug 24, 2020 :
    I am in exactly the same situation. At the beginning of june i sent my oneplus 7 Pro as a trade in and they assured me that i could buy the 8 Pro right away and then exchanged the voucher for cashback.
    I have been waiting for more than 2 months and nothing, they disappeared with the voucher and do not give me neither the money nor the cell phone back. I am very disappointed with the situation.
    It is already my fifth mobile phone from oneplus and I never thought I would have such poor support and such a bad customer relationship.