[Hot Topic] How did you like the launch event and OnePlus 5T?

1. JBTechV
    Eclair Nov 18, 2017

2. tofylion
    Froyo Nov 18, 2017

tofylion , Nov 18, 2017 :
    I liked the presentation for the content being delivered. I really liked that you brought some of the people from the team, but it could have gone more professionally. It seemed a bit like you were a bit shy at the start, no jokes were said (like in other major companies' keynotes) and each person was just feeding us boring info. It could be divided, get more presentational confidence and just lighten up the mood a bit. I'm one who would understand that stuff, and others from the community would too, but foreigners to the OnePlus ecosystem would see it as a bit unprofessional. I also really liked the trailer-reveal for the phone, but it seemed a bit long and emphasised a bit more on the whole robot thing than the phone itself; that would be great for a TV commercial, but not to watch a quick video and get excited. All in all, good job :D. I hope this comes as constructive criticism not the opposite ;)

3. samgsam
    Honeycomb Nov 18, 2017

samgsam , Nov 18, 2017 :
    i didn't own a oneplus 2 so i don't care about op2 users. I got op1 and op3t and both these devices are well supported. So yeah i was pretty satisfied with what carl said. And you always have xda and custom roms..incase you are a op2 user.

4. vasu97
    Gingerbread Nov 18, 2017

vasu97 , Nov 18, 2017 :
    i'm surprised by some things and i fell little bit that launch event was same as 5

5. niteshbhosle
    Eclair Nov 18, 2017

niteshbhosle , Nov 18, 2017 :
    I believe that there was no need for OnePlus 5T.
    very low upgrade.
    There was quite space to introduce OIS, wireless charging, quad HD res., Oreo, AI and AR features. OP 5T failed in all of them.
    It's just screen resolution change. enough!
    And OP5 user like me are angry on OnePlus for very short flagship tag of 5.

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 18, 2017

Dunnow , Nov 18, 2017 :
    just shut up

7. Zakoo
    Froyo Nov 18, 2017

Zakoo , Nov 18, 2017 :
    Since no one seems to be talking about the length of the event - I personally think 2 hours was way too long, that's the length of the Apple keynote but they have a lot more devices to show. A shorter event would be better at capturing the attention of the non-enthusiasts.

sancho likes this.
  8. joshhud
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2017

9. samgsam
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2017

samgsam , Nov 19, 2017 :
    your profile pic describes you pretty well..D-bag(Douschebag)

10. rishabhoptimus
    Froyo Nov 19, 2017

rishabhoptimus , Nov 19, 2017 :
    I found it pretty boring. You focussed too much on community related talk and did not elaborate on the new features of the phone. I was barely awake at the end of the launch.

sancho likes this.
  11. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Nov 19, 2017

Dunnow , Nov 19, 2017 :
    No shit Sherlock!

12. nagamshivakumar
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2017