Hotfix patch for 2.1.3 will start rollout tonight

1. Maxmal
    Donut Jan 11, 2016

Maxmal , Jan 11, 2016 :
    May be this post doesn't help the community, but they say i need 5 replies before I can post my own question. Kind of silly, because I have an actual issue and need help. M

2. quickmick
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

3. Shitij Sablania
    Donut Jan 11, 2016

4. enmanuelcruz1
    Eclair Jan 11, 2016

enmanuelcruz1 , Jan 11, 2016 :
    You don't need a new thread to ask a question, just ask here. This is a very active thread, someone will respond.

5. Noahvanpaassen
    Gingerbread Jan 11, 2016

Noahvanpaassen , Jan 11, 2016 :
    I am currently running 2.1.3-x and I am having lag with scrolling on almost every app and also in the UI. Anyone has this?

6. TiGERBD
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

TiGERBD , Jan 11, 2016 :
    same here.what a moronic forum.damnit oneplus!

7. TiGERBD
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

TiGERBD , Jan 11, 2016 :
    i owned this phone.isn't this enough to make thread in your forum? why do i have to make 5 posts?

8. dvdme
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2016

dvdme , Jan 11, 2016 :
    I already posted this on another thread but then I found this one which seams to be more accurate.

Using one plus x for about 2 weeks I already noticed three issues with oxygen os.
    1. Streaming audio from my podcasts apps (I have two) sometimes the phone completely freezes. I have to reboot it. And I don't think it is an app problem because the app doesn't crashes. And the streaming is handled by androids api. - This is the most annoying of the 3. And it seams to only happens on network, this is, not in Wi-Fi.

2. Websockets do not work in Chrome. They do on Firefox. And they work on my other phone with the same Chrome version.

3. When I loose network connectivity and get it back the carriers name takes a lot of time to update on the look screen.

Other than these annoying bugs it actually works pretty well.

9. greengigs
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

10. bligbling
    Froyo Jan 12, 2016

MrMysakovich likes this.
  11. Arun8877
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

Arun8877 , Jan 12, 2016 :
    Any
    Any Fix for Hangouts Notifications in OPX ?

12. Arun8877
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

Arun8877 , Jan 12, 2016 :
    Any
    Any fix for Hangouts Notification issue.. Im not getting ..

13. alex042795
    Eclair Jan 12, 2016

14. marga.anders
    Donut Jan 12, 2016

marga.anders , Jan 12, 2016 :
    I live in the Netherlands and I have a problem with 2 OnePlus X phones.

One is in my name. The other belongs to my father.

We both have the same problem.

When we are using the phone on WIFI it is working fine.

But when we walk out the door from Wifi to a mobile network a lot of the time there is no data connection. Sometimes there is, but mostly not.

Our provider is Ziggo. We have called them and checked the settings. They are all okay.

When we restart the phone OR go to flight mode and back, the data starts working.

When it is not working the display says "ZIGGO 3G !" . There is an exclamation mark.

When this happens I can use the phone to make and receive calls. But not data. After a restart it works fine.

Please help me with this problem. It is very frustrating and if it cannot be solved I will have to return both phones.

So : working on WIFI great, working outside sometimes great. When going from wifi to outside most of the times need a reboot to get data working.

sansonesegre likes this.
  15. jd_stojanov
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2016

jd_stojanov , Jan 12, 2016 :
    I have the exact same issue, anyone found a solution?

sansonesegre likes this.
  16. stacymilne
    Eclair Jan 12, 2016

stacymilne , Jan 12, 2016 :
    I posted this in another thread. I live in Canada on the rogers network. My default APN name selected by the phone was wrong. I would randomly lose data connection when it scanned wifi. FIX: Go to settings > more> cellular networks> access point names> see if you have the wrong APN name selected. Mine would default to the old rogers pre 3g name. Changed to the new LTEmobile name and no more issues. Also, just to make sure, sometimes when I open the notification shade I hit the data connection button and turn off the mobile date... fat fingers maybe.

Hope this helps
    S

17. benny.evangelista
    Gingerbread Jan 12, 2016

benny.evangelista , Jan 12, 2016 :
    There's a generic "mobile connection data issues" in the bug list in the first post of this thread, so anyhow OnePlus should know about this problem. I'm having a similar bug in Italy with my carrier (H3G), when phone goes roaming to another carrier (and there's no mobile data because it's not my main carrier) and then when signal comes back to H3G I have no mobile data.
    I can only suggest you to require support to OnePlus: prepare yourself because they will ask you to hard reset your phone, then to perform a remote session to format the device and reinstall stock rom (I've done both, still verifying the effects) , but at least I hope that having a lot of users reporting the same issue will make then concentrate about fixing it (even if some users have same issue with OnePlus Two and they say it's fixed with Oxygen 2.2.0).

18. denis.jelcic
    Eclair Jan 12, 2016

denis.jelcic , Jan 12, 2016 :
    How were you satisfied with remote session? Did new rom fixed issues that you required support for, or at least major one U open ticket 4? I am asking that because I have remote session booked for next week so would like to know does it worth, anyhow I found OP team very supportive.

19. Smartie
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2016

20. marga.anders
    Donut Jan 13, 2016

marga.anders , Jan 13, 2016 :
    Thanks.

Did this, but I had to manually add an APN for my provider and that is still the one that is selected.