How about edge customisation in OnePlus 7pro

1. DrBrahmesh
    Froyo Jun 28, 2019

DrBrahmesh , Jun 28, 2019 :
    Hai... I have bought OP7pro last month. It's really a awesome experience with OP7pro. I have used Samsung S8 edge previously. I like that edge customisation in it. Notification, Customised app drawer etc. Can OP7pro bring those features in future updates?

SpencerA96 likes this.
  2. SpencerA96
    Eclair Jun 28, 2019

SpencerA96 , Jun 28, 2019 :
    I second this! As of right now, there is little functionality that the edge display provides.

Few Ideas:
    • Having an always on feature for the edge to display notifications while the rest of the screen is black.
    • A ticker tape style way of showing notifications such as text messages with a sideways scrolling "quick view" of the message while the phone is idle on a table.
    • While charging, occasionally showing the charge status as a progression bar or dot progression along the edge of the screen.

DrBrahmesh likes this.
  3. Ever7p
    Froyo Jul 1, 2019

Ever7p , Jul 1, 2019 :
    There is a feedback option you can use to tell them about this.

4. O1575461245828
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2019

O1575461245828 , Dec 4, 2019 :
    I recently bought 7 pro. It's awesome. But battery backup can be improved. I used many Samsung edge phones and notes. Of all, I like the note4 edge the best. The edge panel in recent edge phones is not providing much functionality and thrill as offered by Samsung note 4 edge. The apps drawer when pulled out from side edge is occupying almost half of the screen overflowing from edge screen. Note4 edge shows apps only on it's sleek edge panel without overflowing out of edge panel. It should be an option to decrease the width of the apps drawer.

Please include this feature in the next software update. I am eagerly waiting for it..