How can i rollback from OOS C.44 to C.40 version? And will it cause full data loss on rolling back?

1. Namit Bhardwaj , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Yes, I hope so too. Thanks for your time

2. Koos1012
    Cupcake Jan 24, 2022

Koos1012 , via OnePlus 9 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    I own op9 Oxygen os12 c44
    Europe

Still alot of bugs
    - YouTube doest work well
    - shows Snapdragon 855 chipset
    - I always turn off animations. Still get animations whit locking and unlocking my phone.... Feels slow whit animations..... Whit switching apps also animations.
    - closing all apps doest work, alot of apps Arend closed 😅
    - leaving keyboard open end switching between 2 apps you got to reopen the keyboard also annoying

- one thing I have better battery live that improved alot

I did factory reset noting solved the issues.... Hope OnePlus will fix everything.... I did regret updating to 12

3. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 24, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Hi there, i have come across something to try in the main thread. A user has got the horizon light to work as it did on Oxygen OS 11 but disabling the "wake screen when a notification is received" setting in settings>notifications and status bar>manage notifications>more>wake screen when a notification is received
    Check and see if that's enabled, if so try disabling it and see if it works for you too.

Namit Bhardwaj, Bobbie63 and Caomhin like this.
  4. Namit Bhardwaj , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Jan 24, 2022 :
    Dear friend, thank you and I cant express my gratitude that you are taking your time and sharing the tweaks

However, for me it was already disabled as i didn't wanted to wake up the screen. The normal lift up for a second of horizon light i can only get it i keep Always on display as on all the time. This is depleting battery as well.

I hope to get a hotfix or a tweak soon(hopefully by you :) ).

Have a great day

Aaron2017 likes this.
  5. Aaron2017
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 24, 2022

Aaron2017 , Jan 24, 2022 :
    You're welcome, even though unfortunately it didn't work.
    If i find something else that might be the reason i'll let you know.👍

Caomhin and Namit Bhardwaj like this.