How disgusting is the upcoming iphone 6.......!!!

1. pipapixel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 14, 2014

pipapixel , Jul 14, 2014 :
    a fellow engineer! hello my friend!

evil_pro likes this.
  2. very ape
    Gingerbread Jul 14, 2014

very ape , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Only nice feature of the new iPhone is the sapphire glass screen if you ask me...

nox49 likes this.
  3. tehpao
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

4. kuttor
    Honeycomb Jul 14, 2014

kuttor , Jul 14, 2014 :
    Only the sapphire? I actually like the fingerprint sensor on my 5s, great for unlocking the phone and purchasing... when I had the Samsung S5 for testing, I hated theirs... it took another step to unlock the phone.

On top of that, the camera will always be top notch.

5. nox49
    Eclair Jul 15, 2014

nox49 , Jul 15, 2014 :
    the sapphire screen is capable of preserving the iphone although a car rests on top of it???

6. very ape
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

very ape , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Ok, the camera is a good point. I actually like all the pictures taken by my friends' iPhones.
    Fingerprint sensor? Nobody actually needs something like that. It's more a "nice to have" feature.

7. dbdistin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2014

dbdistin , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Apple products are usually very nice but always overpriced and locked down. This is fine if you just want a phone that's quick and easy to learn. Personally I prefer the freedom of android.

The leaked photos of the iPhone 6 are surprisingly reminiscent of older iPhone models.

nox49 likes this.
  8. mkrmec

mkrmec , Jul 15, 2014 :
    I can't stand their design.. it's nothing special and people praise it like, it was made by god... seriously weird

9. FoxxElite

FoxxElite , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Ha... if you consider catering to the lowest common denominator and extreme marketing technological achievements... I agree with you.

The language of the code has nothing to do with the performance of the platform... it all comes down to the ARM instructions - sorry you don't know what you are talking about here.

10. Milad
    Lollipop Jul 16, 2014

Milad , Jul 16, 2014 :
    That is touchwiz's fault.
    I own both an iPad and Xperia Z1 and my iPad has had more freezes and glitches than my phone heck that never even happend to my phone.

11. kuttor
    Honeycomb Jul 16, 2014

kuttor , Jul 16, 2014 :
    So
    Oh really?

So, you don't agree that a C language (C++, Objective-C) is faster than Java?

Addiitonally:

Regarding Apples technological achievements, are you saying that they are a complete joke? That they didn't help bring personal computing to peoples front doors (not single handedly)?

Now, I love Linux/Unix... however I would be dumb not to see the innovations that Windows and Mac have BOTH made. That said, to say Apple == "catering to the lowest common denominator and extreme marketing technological achievements," is a tad laughable.

I think most of all, Apple creates quality products with great aesthetics... additionally, they do all this while pumping huge truck loads of money into customer/technical support.

High cost? Yeah, you get what you pay for -- just compare OPs customer support.

12. xtl1981
    Donut Jul 16, 2014

xtl1981 , Jul 16, 2014 :
    Apple is gonna be the next blackberry without Steve Jobs. Don't see any new innovations from Apple anymore.

nox49 likes this.
  13. nox49
    Eclair Jul 16, 2014

nox49 , Jul 16, 2014 :
    lets hope thats no true!!! ;)