1. TheJumbo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 27, 2014

TheJumbo , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Hilarious! You see how cool you sound now? Haha

You're already cool mon cher, but you only need to work on your test LOL

2. Demoon

Demoon , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Not only the price, I m sure only sheep can buy something more expensive but not better, but all the system there is nothing more closed than the apple system...
    Innovation and inventivity. .. Don't you think IOS 7 has taken more than 1 idea out of windows phone and the last android version?

3. ismet

ismet , Apr 27, 2014 :
    you must be trolling right?

samsung had a for its time big touchcreen device before the first iphone was even announced and still apple sued the shit out of them. Thats hillarious..

just in case you didnt know already..
    [​IMG]

Demoon likes this.
  4. KyleVPirate

KyleVPirate , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Blah blah blah. We've heard this a million times. Who cares. All of them do it, there is nothing original. They know how to do it well unlike others though. So who cares if they copied. You don't see people caring.

5. iAmFish
    Eclair Apr 27, 2014

6. Demoon

Demoon , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Like the advertisement where Apple said with the Iphone you can (finally) make a copy/paste... like nokia and all phones phones did 3 years earlier....

7. Demoon

Demoon , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Bon je vous laisse j ai perdu assez de temps ici avec les petits moutons...
    Good night to all the sheeps and the close-minded... ;-)

8. audscott
    Froyo Apr 27, 2014

audscott , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Huge props, my friend, couldn't have said it better myself.

Jumpman23 likes this.
  9. ismet

ismet , Apr 27, 2014 :
    notification center: still a fail when compared to Android

Control panel: "lolz", why create another unneccessary gesture for it..

in android both is bound together, and in touchwiz you have the control center together with the notification center immediatly (i think sense too, not sure about the others)

you know what apple can do? make you feel like like you just bought something awesome, and well it is, as far as what it can do. every recent idevice does what it can do just fine, but the thing is: they cant do much. Thats my opinion, hope you can deal with it

10. KyleVPirate

KyleVPirate , Apr 27, 2014 :
    Who cares like I said. I don't care. And apple Anatol got inspired by the cydia tweaks. Not just android. And again, who cares. I sure don't. They make quality products. Don't blame them for making quality products. I'm not fond of their prices, but I can affordit unlike other people

11. Phatt180
    Cupcake Apr 28, 2014

Phatt180 , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Wow, so much Hate toward Apple?

Does the fact that people like and admire apple annoy you that much?

12. Phil Good
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

13. Satla
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

Satla , Apr 28, 2014 :
    Are you not cool? Are you an awkward weird person?

14. ayaorei
    Gingerbread Apr 28, 2014

15. Mikasa Ackerman
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 29, 2014

Mikasa Ackerman , Apr 29, 2014 :
    I had no idea of the quality of Android apps. I figured they had pretty much the same apps, and the HTC One seemed like a beast at the time, my contract was just about up. Why not? Android is a BEAST rooted ;D Google Now + Tasker. However, normal appstore apps are, meh...

16. sprockets
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2014

sprockets , Jun 27, 2014 :
    I am sorry this is total pretentious crap. I have worked in IT for over 15 years, I too loved the Android at first. I kept looking and researching the specs and on paper the Android platforms won over and over. About two years ago I got a job working for a college that was exclusively iOS, for the first week I was pretty bummed that I was given an Iphone 4, after a week I sold my Samsung Galaxy and bought my Iphone soon I followed with my tablets.

The only thing I liked better about Android was the fun of tinkering with Roms and customization but for pure usability and top notch quality apps I found the iPhone to be superior and (with a lot of hate for apple) still buy their mobile product which I don't see changing anytime soon.

Ill have to give android another shot in a year or so just to see if its on par quality wise, but I always got terrible battery, terrible applications, crashes, jittery lag etc. I never once have noticed my iPhone 5 stuttering everything just "works" which is what people always said to me when I got into fierce arguments bout why they were so ignorant for paying more for "less".

I learned my lesson.

jmazzamj likes this.