How good is 7 Pro's Camera, compared to 3T?

1. Golden_Whale Froyo May 21, 2019

Golden_Whale, May 21, 2019 :
    I am not much of a camera enthusiast, but if I buy the new model, I want it to be able to make one thing for me - take decent pictures of moving objects like my kid.

3T's camera is terrible and taking a snapshot of such objects is literally impossible, no matter how good the light is. They are always blurry, unless the object at focus is perfectly still.

So how is Pro 7 doing in terms of focusing fast?

2. G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV Gingerbread May 21, 2019

G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV, May 21, 2019 :
    I have the 5T and like you, I'm not much of a shutterbug but here are two photos I took one hour after unboxing, yesterday. I'm rather impressed with this camera. Oneplus1.jpg Oneplus2re.jpg

3. Golden_Whale Froyo May 21, 2019

Golden_Whale, May 21, 2019 :
    Nice pics. Mine does nice pics too, but like I said - perfectly still objects only. the slightest motion turns to crap and blurs out...

A1552619846944 likes this.
  4. SJBoss KitKat May 21, 2019

SJBoss, May 21, 2019 :
    I won’t call my kids objects, but I’m yet to have kids or even get married so I’m just assuming that.

Also it depends on how fast and how far your kids move, but one thing is clear you’ll have to move with them in order to take their pictures, in case they moved to another city, you’ll have to move too.

5. G_Todd_McLaughlin_OSQV Gingerbread May 21, 2019