How good is Oneplus Buds Pro in ear detection? via OnePlus 8T

1. Zidan80
    Donut Dec 6, 2021

Zidan80 , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 6, 2021 :
    I'm looking for new earbuds and im wondering if Oneplus Buds Pro have any better in ear detection what Oneplus Buds Z has? Because i own Oneplus Buds Z and it keep pausing music all the time. Then i bought Samsung Buds+ where in ear detection worked really well but now those are broken so im looking new earbuds.

2. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 9, 2021

Best Answer
    Liehjan , Dec 9, 2021 :
    My experience with in ear detection on buds pro is that it works fine like 80% of the time... Sometimes you can't switch ANC mode because the app thinks buds aren't inside the ear even when they are. But compared to Buds Z they perform better.

Dresa91 likes this.
  3. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Dec 6, 2021

Dresa91 , Dec 6, 2021 :
    Hey,
    maybe this review helps: https://www.soundguys.com/oneplus-buds-pro-review-57735/
    Or this: https://www.thurrott.com/music-videos/259174/oneplus-buds-pro-quick-review

4. Sishvik , via OnePlus 9 Winter Mist , Dec 7, 2021 :
    If you have got large ears like me, they are not for you, as they might keep falling out. They keep pausing. If you have got smaller ear canal. They will work like charm. Trust me, you wont believe how good they are in terms of anc, transparency. Zen mode air is the standout for me imo.

5. JooVaat
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2021

JooVaat , Dec 20, 2021 :
    On Buds Pro, you can also disable in-ear detection auto-pause, if you find problems with it.

6. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Dec 21, 2021

Liehjan , Dec 21, 2021 :
    I've found that using bigger sized ear tips can mess with the in eqr detection... If the buds isn't inside the ear properly the sensors can give false positive and say they aren't inside even when they are.