359 vote(s)
    67.1%
  2. No

176 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. Bartrijg
    Froyo Dec 18, 2015

Bartrijg , Dec 18, 2015 :
    The first two settings of 'vibrate mode' should work without xposed. It worked for me but unfortunately that's not exactly how i want to set it up.

And since today I got some issues that WiFi stays off when I toggle it (even in the settings). I blame you for jinxing it, @markgranto :p

I'm putting all my hopes on the Android M update ;)

markgranto likes this.
  2. allen.yousuf
    Donut Dec 18, 2015

3. Bartrijg
    Froyo Dec 18, 2015

Bartrijg , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Op2 specs are better. I don't own a op1, but it kinda is an 'older' model.

4. miteshpoddar
    Froyo Dec 20, 2015

miteshpoddar , Dec 20, 2015 :
    I didn't knew they have auto brightness option in opt also, got to know just 2days back. Although the response of auto feature is slow but now m not uncomfortable... So 1 negative goes off...

5. Bryann
    Froyo Dec 20, 2015

Bryann , Dec 20, 2015 :
    The auto brightness doesnt really work well, sometimes its too dark when its not in the need to dim. Other then that, its all good.

miteshpoddar likes this.
  6. markgranto
    Honeycomb Dec 20, 2015

markgranto , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Ha! Hope I've not jinxed anyone :)

Yeah I'm going to wait till the update, do a full wipe and see how it goes from there

7. Pierre08
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2015

Pierre08 , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Nothing to say with the phone, perfect, the app camera is still a bit simple, one time the phone just froze and reboot himself (I don't know why, well i have the phone since almost 3months so it's not often). No heat problem, except if you play a game listening to music for a while, (+downloading), but personnaly I like when it gets warm, it's pleasant :D

8. Pierre08
    Cupcake Dec 20, 2015

Pierre08 , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Nothing to say with the phone, perfect, the app camera is still a bit simple, one time the phone just froze and reboot himself (I don't know why, well i have the phone since almost 3months so it's not often). No heat problem, except if you play a game listening to music for a while, (+downloading), but personnaly I like when it gets warm, it's pleasant :D

9. kasnoel
    Froyo Dec 20, 2015

10. DPRmobile
    Donut Dec 20, 2015

DPRmobile , Dec 20, 2015 :
    Wasnt happy with taking 20 minutes to register a fingerprint, kept resetting back to 0, if it registered anything! Im going to give it a good run for its money for a week, and if not completely happy with it, send it back, and cancel the insurance...