359 vote(s)
    67.1%
  2. No

176 vote(s)
    32.9%
  1. ram1987
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

ram1987 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    How much did your one plus 2 lived up to expectations? Happy or not ? One reason plz.

What would you expect more in opt excluded NFC,Fast charge.?

TIA

2. rjsimao
    Froyo Oct 21, 2015

rjsimao , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I'm very very happy with the phone.
    My only problem is not being able to sync contacts with my car, but this certainly is a matter of time until it is fixed. As an alternative there are apps that can do this sync.

The phone is superb in quality and specs for the price.
    I was waiting for the new nexus so that I could decide what to buy, but Nexus phones are too expensive for the specs they have (at least in Europe).

9/10

3. nexus123
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

nexus123 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    My philosophy is, never set a goal. And always have low expectations. That way you are never disappointed. It really takes a burden off your shoulders. :cool:

pgidia likes this.
  4. pgidia
    Lollipop Oct 21, 2015

pgidia , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Copy that

nexus123 likes this.
  5. dgbarwell
    Donut Oct 21, 2015

dgbarwell , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I really don't like mine at all. seems buggy and it crashes and glitches out A LOT! OPO was better in my opinion (bar camera) and I will probably switch to something else soon

6. pranaykhatwani
    Donut Oct 21, 2015

7. Ian_P
    Jelly Bean Oct 21, 2015

Ian_P , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Being happy is subjective.

I'm 'happier' but only as a result of changes which make me 'happier' over and above the stock ROM and things I would take for granted that don't work as they should or features are not present which I have 'accommodated'

I'm content, with its' current performance and heat.

I'm unhappy with how unpolished the OS is.

I'm even more unhappy with OP as a company.

The phone IS NOT 'Amazing' as people seem to disillusion-ally believe, as this implies so many expectations, which is I suppose also subjective depending on you're viewpoint or where/which platform you have moved from, but neither is it at the other end of the spectrum completely 'garbage'. It is adequate, but could be better.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2015

8. polk03
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

polk03 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Well. I'm using it right now and it is working great. I blasted through battery life though, by playing games. I also took semi-professional shots of the two phones.

9. I73770k
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 21, 2015

I73770k , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I wouldn't say it lived up to my expectations.. I would say it's 6.5/10.

10. Toblerone86
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

Toblerone86 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    What is it that you are unhappy with?

11. Ksreddy9
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

Ksreddy9 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I felt love with op2, when my colleagues saw my phone they too. Till now ordered 5 loves, I mean phones;)

12. Meat.L
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

Meat.L , Oct 21, 2015 :
    Yes the OS is terrible. I have the OPT and Oxygen was DOA. They are still providing incremental updates, but if you are not savvy with android tools (assuming you aren't coming from iOS) it is going to be a nightmare.

I ordered a 6P and i'm waiting for it to arrive before putting my OPT on Swappa.

13. Toblerone86
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2015

Toblerone86 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    How big is the OP2 to hold? I feel the 6p is a little too big and looks ridiculous against ones head

14. rkrs
    Froyo Oct 21, 2015

rkrs , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I have had no issues with my phone. It arrived fast. Works great.
    I would give it an 8/10.

A few little items like fast charge, maybe a larger battery would have been nice. but other than that, no real issues to speak of.

15. Greg2582
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

Greg2582 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    I'm most happy with value for money for this device.
    -Design is beautiful.
    -Very fast (over heating doesn't exist)
    -Product feels great to hold and use.
    -It's not super light or thin but I like it as it provides a feel of quality & solid build. Plus I don't like the camera sticking out the back like S6/iphone/nexus, the beautiful rounded back is just great to hold.
    -Software touches they have added are simple and useful. Which some features are very similar to what Google added into marshmallow.
    -Great battery life which I was looking for and expecting.
    -The screen colours don't compare to the new S6 or nexus but it is still better than a lot of phones out there also doesn't kill your battery.
    -Love the feel of the different back covers, well worth buying.
    -Button placement is great.
    -Every thing is great, most happy with the buy. The only con is no NFC as we all know.

16. ELTIGRELATINO
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

17. BitterHoney
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

BitterHoney , Oct 21, 2015 :
    If u ask me, better software may be, CM.. Even, Oxygen OS is also good. O2 OS it needs lot of improvement and optimization. Except this every thing is good in place. I don't bother NFC though.
    Coming to Quick charge, OP2 charges faster( does not take 2+ hours to charge) may be it takes 1 hr 45 min to charge completely from 10-100%. I am guessing if it could be charged with quick charger, It may charge more quickly, not sure though..

18. EG12
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

EG12 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    9/10. Great phone:

-screen is amazing, full HD is all I needed from resolution. Touch works really well
    -no heat (a little when I play particular games as RealRacing 3, but every smartphone is hotter playing these types of games.
    -very fast processor (4GB of Ram helps really really much)
    -no quick charge, but in 2 hours 0-100 for me is perfect

Why not 10/10? Software is too young (above all camera app) but I hope in future devolopment.

19. p51d007
    KitKat Oct 21, 2015

p51d007 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    More marketing by Oppo/OnePlus?
    [​IMG]

20. arous5
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2015

arous5 , Oct 21, 2015 :
    anyone need invite ?
    I have one shareable , I didnt claim in time one i got few weeks ago and now .
    I would like to order op2 so if anyone have shareable i will take it.