How is your Oneplus 6T experience?

1. CharlieOrhan
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

CharlieOrhan , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Hey dear OnePlus Community!

I'm a long time OnePlus User and already got used to the experience with the OnePlus One back then.

So now I got my new OnePlus 6T like a week ago and I'm pretty impressed! I fell in Love with this device with every functionality. Yet I have not noticed any issue or malfunction.
    The Battery is pretty Strong (I do come along throughout a day easily with intense gaming use).
    The screen it absolutely beautiful with the new Notch Design and also the on-screen Fingerprint sensor is amazing!

What I have noticed (which can be fixed easily with a Software-Update) is that the screen brightness and volume regulation (these little dots to slide) are set a bit awkward. For example, when the dot is on the very left the screen is really dark and on the very right it is very bright, that's how it is and that's fine, but from very left to the middle the brightness changes just a tiny bit and after the middle the brightness changes rapidly uncontrollable. So you can adjust the screen brightness only at a higher dot position.

I am really interested to read your experience with the OnePlus 6T. Whether you had malfunctions or bad experience or you had epic moments in photography or Gaming and so on!

Please write your Experience down here! I think that lots of Newcomers would be glad about this kind of thread and also the OnePlus Team!
    1543851481333.jpg

geo07 likes this.
  2. RapchandoseBuoy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

3. RapchandoseBuoy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 3, 2018

4. CharlieOrhan
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

CharlieOrhan , Dec 3, 2018 :
    Because I am from Austria and English ist not the language I use for my Everyday Life [e]1f602[/e]

oauzunov likes this.
  5. J1541601913535
    Cupcake Dec 3, 2018

J1541601913535 , Dec 3, 2018 :
    I also noticed the non-linear nature of the brightness control. I've also had some minor issues with screen lock and the finger print sensor being slow, but those can be improved on and aren't too bad.

I'm not very impressed with the screen... I guess I lost the white balance lottery because the screen has a red and green deficiency on the top half resulting in a creamy dull looking white while maintaining a nicer balance in the lower portion. It's pretty noticeable to me and I've backed up my initial observation with using oled tools in a pitch black room. I wish I had a nice enough camera to capture the differences when the red and green pixels shut off at different times showing the exact difference in brightness... I was able to capture the difference in white balance though. I'm still waiting to hear back from oneplus since friday, but I guess I'll have to call them to get any answers.

CharlieOrhan likes this.