How long does a tempered Protector last?

1. chaitanyakhaitan
    Honeycomb Jan 11, 2015

chaitanyakhaitan , Jan 11, 2015 :
    It was really surprising that the tempered Protector did not leave any bubbles and fit absolutely perfectly. In some ways the screen even feels better than before.

How long would it remain like this? Any bubbles/ wear and tear expected in the near future.

Ordering a spare one would be a nice idea if that is the case as delivery takes almost 25 days. I am using bepak currently.

Any old OPO user could share some light.

2. vintiw
    Eclair Jan 11, 2015

VirtualApes, rationaldevil and imTSS like this.
  3. imTSS
    KitKat Jan 11, 2015

imTSS , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Haha. True that

4. Harish19
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

5. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator Jan 11, 2015

Funk Wizard , Jan 11, 2015 :
    As long as it cracks.. I have cracked 2 till now. But the device is still scratch less

6. BigP
    Jelly Bean Jan 11, 2015

BigP , Jan 11, 2015 :
    All are from Oneplus tempered glass protector?

7. Funk Wizard
    Lollipop Moderator Jan 11, 2015

Funk Wizard , Jan 11, 2015 :
    I have not used the official oneplus Protectors. I have used Nillkin and Orzly

VirtualApes and BigP like this.
  8. Salil Desai
    Cupcake Jan 11, 2015

Salil Desai , Jan 11, 2015 :
    Screen protectors aren't as necessary as they once were , but they can still be useful. Your Gorilla Glass screen can still get scratched with the sand in your pocket , and can crack if you drop your phone. The bad news is that tempered glass protectors are also fallible to the same issues, but it's far easier to replace the glass protector than your phone's screen itself. If you've had one too many scratches in the past, it's a good way to protect your phone and get that superior glass feel.

9. Gudds
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 11, 2015

Gudds , Jan 11, 2015 :
    The tempered glass screen protectors will last you the life of device unless
    1. you remove it yourself
    2. you scratch it badly and need a replacement
    3. you break it
    4. you manage to crack or chip it badly on edges and it becomes a health hazard

VirtualApes likes this.