How long does Oneplus X delivery take in UK?

1. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2015

itechuk12 , Dec 7, 2015 :
    Hi I recently ordered my new OnePlus X directly after getting a invite on Thursday 3rd December at 12:00 'I know its so late at night' its for my younger brother which will have his birthday on Saturday 5th December. So I had to choose Express Delivery with DHL with costed £9.99, I wanted to get standard delivery for £5.99 but there wasn't a option. Also I got a sim only simcard with EE. So it became Friday on the next day I didn't get a email about delivery about my Oneplus X tracking number. So I waited for Saturday when it was my brothers birthday still the phone never turned up also my sim card got delivered and unfortunately the contract started with out the phone. Waited for Sunday still no phone and email. Finally I thought it will come on Monday 7th December but it never did. So sad!!. Hoping it will come tomorrow Tuesday 8th December. Went to my Oneplus account and still it says 'proccesing...'!!!

Please can someone help me out I really want to know when my brother new phone will come. And I want to find out the DHL tracking Number. I also brought a Flip Cover Case.

Thursday- Ordered at 12:00 or 11:11, Got order conformation
    Friday- No phone, text or email still waiting
    Saturday- Still nothing, says Processing
    Sunday- Still says Processing
    Monday- Still says processing
    Tuesday- PLEASE COME ON TUESDAY!!!!!!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please help me, I’m a newbie on Oneplus, I just want it to come where can it be. Please reply below or send me a private Message
    Getting it delivered by DHL Express Delivery
    Ordered and getting it delivered in the UK

2. Abdur Desai
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2015

3. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Dec 10, 2015

itechuk12 , Dec 10, 2015 :
    Thanks mine arrived today(Friday)

4. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Dec 10, 2015

itechuk12 , Dec 10, 2015 :
    With DHL Express direct from East Midlands Airport Cargo

ratification likes this.
  5. ratification
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 10, 2015

6. Drumboss02
    Eclair Dec 16, 2015

Drumboss02 , Dec 16, 2015 :
    If it's coming to Europe then that's a matter of 8 days. Mine arrived last Monday and it's a great phone overall. The presentation of the phone and box is just amazing!

7. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2015

itechuk12 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    The Oneplus x is great. The only problem is the battery life, do you have any tips on how to improve the battery life?

8. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2015

itechuk12 , Dec 18, 2015 :
    I know yeah the box presentation is great just like a iphone. I love the oneplus x will it get android marshmallow soon? How do I improve the battery life, got any tips?

9. ratification
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 18, 2015

ratification , Dec 18, 2015 :
    Google it, you'll find far more better tips.