How long for OP3 accessory shipping?

1. cohaolain
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2016

cohaolain , Oct 27, 2016 :
    My OP3 case just shipped this morning, but it's coming from Poland via PL Post so no tracking number for me :/ Any idea how long it will take to reach me here in Ireland? :)

Thanks!

2. JasonMR
    Lollipop Oct 27, 2016

JasonMR , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Only a guess, but I reckon 4-5 days. Maybe a bit sooner if you have the luck of the Irish lol

3. cohaolain
    Honeycomb Oct 27, 2016

cohaolain , Oct 27, 2016 :
    Hoping I have it Tuesday, assuming Wednesday. I can only hope :p

4. Shelden Ellis
    Donut Nov 2, 2016

Shelden Ellis , Nov 2, 2016 :
    My One Plus 3 was ordered on OCT 23 (Sunday) it's currently NOV 2, and it's been a few days on pending shipment (which i was told that the package was ready to ship but waiting for who knows what) 4 - 5 days at least, i might need to order a duster to because of the amount of dust that collecting on the phone just sitting there with all the other phones maybe they should throw in a free duster, The One Dust 3! from the one plus 1 to the one plus 3 i'm surprised that they didn't think about the high demand of the phone. And i also figured out that the One Plus 3 gold shipping is immediate, for who know what reason, they might just say that its because of the high demand for the amoled bull. For some reason they still didn't accommodate for the high demand of the phone, ill honestly pay another 50 dollars to get it picked up from another company. LA California that's where the warehouse is located i believe, i might have been lied to from the support chat and i'm very well kn-owned there to (don't ask why...) they can't even get me any information, i told them i'm never ordering a phone from them again until they fix the problem, which they won't. and i heard that they are not refunding people (some times) or delaying the refund. all that i got to say is, if you're very very terrible at for things don't get it... that's what i think about the One Plus 3 shipping time.