How many more repairs - OnePlus do the right thing

1. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 10, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 10, 2020 :
    This is just an excerpt from a letter that I have included with the Oneplus 7 Pro going back to be repaired (again) for the same thing the third time.

Hello, Dear OnePlus technician

This phone has been “repaired” but you guys twice already and STILL is not working properly. The speaker-phone issue (voice feedback) is still present, and now another problem is showing up.

The fingerprint sensor DOES NOT DETECT the finger registration.

I beg you to please look at the IMEI number and you will realize that this phone has been at least three times (this time included) for the same problem and now for more issues.

I tried this brand on the promise to have a solid device experience, but to the contrary I have been having issues since November 2019 and after countless hours dealing with Chat support, forums support and now the device repairs – we are here.

Is July 10, 2020 – since OnePlus cannot device stable hardware end up buying a cheap Samsung phone which to my surprise WORKS.

All I am asking is for a phone that works as it should - if OnePlus cannot deliver - Please replace the phone for something that works or refund me the money since the time and effort dealing with After Sales is already wasted.

Thank you,
    JR

I just wonder why nobody at Oneplus is willing to take responsibility and do it right - Once and for all.

2. Artemus.
    Nougat Jul 10, 2020

3. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 11, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I think every single employee at OnePlus support knows about my slew of trouble tickets and issues. Some might saif that I am picky or difficult, but Like I said in my third letter to Oneplus - DONT LET THE CUSTOMER RELATION ERODE to the point where I am at. Especially, when there is a problem with the device in question.

The questions remain - How many more times has does this phone needs to be repaired or sent back to the Depot? How many trouble tickets and support chats it takes to do it right?

4. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Jul 12, 2020

pablofg1978 , Jul 12, 2020 :
    Hello there,
    Can you tell me what is the status of your phone now? Do you have it or you already sent it back?

5. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 13, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Hello, Pablofg1978,
    The phone was sent back to the repair Depot on Friday, July 10. It should be getting to the by Wednesday. The problem that I got is that everyone at OnePlus keeps apologizing instead of taking care of the issue. I have been dealing with this for more than 6 months. End up buying a Samsung phone just to be able to talk using the speaker, the OP7 pro has been useless.

6. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 16, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 16, 2020 :
    So today I got an email update from the OnePlus Depot the phone made to its destination. Now we will wait for another repair; we are on the third repair in the last 4 months.
    How many more OnePlus?

7. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Hello again, today I have received the "repaired" phone. Created my profile added my account and started testing. And guess what? when I try to use the GPS the device disconnects from all radios - Bluetooth included - and then reconnects after 10 seconds; and there is more looking online I see that is a common issue with the 0Plus 7 devices.

Can someone at OnePlus fix my issue, 3 repairs 17 phone calls and countless hours with support?
    Is there anyone who can once and for all take care of me on this ongoing saga?

8. Ryantek
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

Ryantek , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Also, clearing the cache and the fixes they have posted on on forums didn't work.

9. Ryantek
    Froyo Aug 4, 2020 at 6:10 PM

Ryantek , Aug 4, 2020 at 6:10 PM :
    Another update on the Oneplus Saga. End up returning the phone again. This will be the third repair on the same device for the same issue among other "introduce" issues after repairing the device and having pretty bad quality control.
    OnePlus voice support has requested a brand new phone for replacement (it only took them 7 months) and a crazy amount of phone calls and endless hours of chat support on my end.

For those thinking of buying Oneplus products, read the forums first, look to see if the model that you are considering to buy has issues.
    In my case, OnePlus has come short of handling this like professionals. If you guys are trying to make a brand do not let things deteriorate relations with the customer to the state where we are at!
    At this time just want a phone that works! no more games, no more bullsh!t

10. Artemus.
    Nougat Aug 4, 2020 at 6:29 PM

Artemus. , Aug 4, 2020 at 6:29 PM :
    What was the problem this time? o.o