Nougat Apr 10, 2018

Tobikage , Apr 10, 2018 :
    Could be the battery. Maybe time to replace it

2. talluri
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 10, 2018

3. coolkid215
    Gingerbread Apr 11, 2018

coolkid215 , Apr 11, 2018 :
    I just bought a broken second one and fixed it. Now to have some fun with it finally.

4. EcoVB
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2018

EcoVB , Apr 11, 2018 :
    I'm sending this message from my OPO. It has served me extraordinarily well for the last (almost) four years! The best 300€ I have ever invested into a smartphone.

Sadly, after all this time the battery is starting to let me down. Otherwise I'm sure that I could have used this smoothly running device for another 2 years.

As its successor I have chosen the Nokia 7 Plus, which will reach me in the next few days. Damn! It will have to live up to a pretty high standard.
    Anyway, I will always keep my OnePlus One in dear memories!^^
    Cheers!

5. EcoVB
    Honeycomb Apr 11, 2018

EcoVB , Apr 11, 2018 :
    By the way, does anyone here know how to root such an old device?
    I would like to install a Custom ROM on it, to give it a chance as a secondary device.
    Any recommendations or experiences? :)

6. izzykasha
    Lollipop Apr 11, 2018

7. Tobikage
    Nougat Apr 11, 2018

8. rajinder.kumar
    Donut Apr 11, 2018

rajinder.kumar , Apr 11, 2018 :
    I have 1+1 as well as 1+2, lying idle. Not keen to part with them... Will have to see if I can use them in any manner..

9. EcoVB
    Honeycomb Apr 12, 2018

Tobikage likes this.
  10. nasosrr
    Donut Apr 13, 2018

nasosrr , Apr 13, 2018 :
    Still, proudly using my OPO after 38 months of continuous, problem-free, daily co-existence with it.
    I am extremely pleased with this device, since I am trying to be a conscious consumer and not buy new devices with no apparent reason, as I am aware of the incredible impact their manufacturing has on the planet and on its people. I plan on continuing using it for as long as it lives, alternatively as long as the app developers allow me to.
    I would like my battery to last a bit longer though, as after 3 years it has begun to show its age.
    This isn't the thread for this, I know, but if anyone knows where I can buy a reliable battery from (not willing to send the device to the company for a battery replacement, I need the phone on a daily basis and I don't have a replacement to use while it's away), it's be deeply appreciated.

11. mordep
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 13, 2018

mordep , Apr 13, 2018 :
    It's still my current phone since July 02, 2014 ;) with TugaPower Rom

12. laal99@
    Gingerbread Apr 14, 2018

13. carmelcw
    Cupcake Apr 14, 2018

carmelcw , Apr 14, 2018 :
    I just flashed the oneplueone to stock Oxgen OS, but find that facebook app and messenger app keep popup foe bug report.

Anyone have the same iasue? any fix?

Thanks.

14. Daimonmt
    Cupcake Apr 15, 2018

Daimonmt , Apr 15, 2018 :
    I still have my OnePlus One, bought mine through an invite. It is so sad though to see that the One Plus brand has abandoned us in software updates as it persued more modern devices. I feel a bit sour as Cyanogen which went it's own way left OnePlus to develop its own OS Oxygen, this in turn is not very stable with the latest applications, my phone still reboots randomly and behaves badly. Given that we were the first pioneers in supporting this company and their new product I feel very disappointed. And no, I do not want to upgrade my phone. I bought a flagship killer as it was advertised to last me a long time, and personally I find it absurd to fork out more than £250 for a smart phone. Now it's becoming slowly a paperweight or amusement for trying new ROMs. Real shame!

wilsmits likes this.
  15. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Apr 15, 2018

wilsmits , Apr 15, 2018 :
    Agree with you. Sorry to see what oneplus is becoming.

16. xzenzo
    Gingerbread Apr 16, 2018

xzenzo , Apr 16, 2018 :
    running lineage os 7.1 and still rocking as my daily phone [e]1f3c6[/e][e]1f44d[/e]

17. AwesomeKiWii
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2018

AwesomeKiWii , Apr 16, 2018 :
    I also was a bit mad to find out that Cyanogen "died", without actually notifying me. I had to find out because my battery was draining fast, which seemed to be caused by the phone constantly trying to connect to Cyanogen servers that didn't exist anymore. However, after upgrading to LineageOS, the phone feels as good as new. Still very good battery life and descent performances! I highly recommend you to update to LineageOS.

18. maf49
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2018

maf49 , Apr 19, 2018 :
    Ive had mine for going on 3 years. Still works great, got stuck in bootloop yesterday wiped and reflashed and its running fine again. Thinking about putting Oreo on it this weekend.

19. ktasoulas
    Eclair Apr 19, 2018

ktasoulas , Apr 19, 2018 :
    I have mine 4 years. Bought it with invite system. Installed AOSP Extended 8.1 and it is very good as secondary phone now.

20. KritinPruthi782
    Cupcake Apr 19, 2018