How many people out here still have a OnePlus one

1. Hareesh.haresh
    Eclair Apr 19, 2018

2. knie
    Eclair Apr 20, 2018

3. shoynn
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2018

shoynn , Apr 22, 2018 :
    I still have one, and amazingly it is still my daily driver. Been using H2OS for quite some time now. My phone is quite beat up, thrown about a bunch, dropped a lot, etc. No case, no screen protector minimal damage to the corners and only a few minor scratches on the screen. Amazing phone for the four years I have owned it. Probably going to cry when I replace it

Vaschni, wilsmits and STEVE1+1 like this.
  4. opmeena
    Cupcake Apr 22, 2018

opmeena , Apr 22, 2018 :
    I have since three years.. Other than battery backup still running in perfect condition.. which is partly my fault.. Should have changed charger sonner..

Vaschni likes this.
  5. wilsmits
    Jelly Bean Apr 22, 2018

wilsmits , Apr 22, 2018 :
    What do you mean? Did you changed the battery or the charger?

6. krazyladka
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2018

krazyladka , Apr 26, 2018 :
    got mine Nov 2014 after waiting for invite. still running as daily driver. the hardware is simply awesome to withstand my daily needs. camera is fantastic and with tweaking takes amazing photos/no need for dual lens camera hype. running lineage nougat 3/28 nightly. thinking of upgrading to Oreo after official lineage is out.

no major issues outside of seeing random calls going to voicemail and I'm on T-Mobile.

7. AZWAD RAB
    Froyo Apr 27, 2018

AZWAD RAB , Apr 27, 2018 :
    I am still using oneplus one
    its about 4 years
    Still it rocks
    Now planning to upgrade it to a custom rom
    what is the best custom rom for oreo for oneplus one right now?
    Can anyone suggest?

8. nitinjs
    Eclair Apr 27, 2018

9. Mr Brooksy
    Cupcake May 4, 2018

Mr Brooksy , May 4, 2018 :
    I have mine. It's been great until this year (it probably rebelled after upgrading to the OnePlus 5) and was supposed to replace my Mum's useless Samsung S6, however it is suffering the locked on airplane mode at the moment. I've got to find the time to fix this issue...

10. rohitanand
    KitKat May 6, 2018

rohitanand , May 6, 2018 :
    Using it since its launch day in India. Just an awesome phone still.
    Got the battery replaced today at OnePlus's official service centre in Delhi (if someone is looking for).
    Planing to upgrade to OP6 and give my OPO to my young cousin (main reason for battery change) but just like someone has mentioned above.. probably gonna cry when i'll move on to another phone. :D

Truly the real Flagship Killer...

Cheers

Tobikage likes this.
  11. EcoVB
    Honeycomb May 6, 2018

EcoVB , May 6, 2018 :
    I absoluetly love this phone, although I have had to switch after 4 years, since the battery couldn't be saved anymore. ._.
    Anyways, I can highly recommend the Nokia 7 plus!
    It offers a huge battery, nice cameras and a very similar design language to my beloved OPO.
    But it has one single flaw: there is no notification LED and not even 1% of the customisability that Cyanogen Mod offered. To me this hurts the most!:(

The OPO was just great!

Tobikage likes this.
  12. SamuraiTronVC
    Eclair May 7, 2018

SamuraiTronVC , May 7, 2018 :
    I joined OnePlus Forums few weeks ago, got OnePlus One few days ago, tried Cyanogen, AEX and now finally the Resurrection Remix. Will do a kernel tweak soon. Still surprised with the performance of 2014 mid range phone. Happy to enter OnePlus community with the first and original flagship killer. Awaiting OnePlus 6, gonna buy it too. I hope.

13. Tobikage
    Nougat May 7, 2018

Tobikage , May 7, 2018 :
    Charges for that ?

14. Silvijo
    Froyo May 7, 2018

15. Ishan Singh
    Cupcake May 7, 2018

Ishan Singh , May 7, 2018 :
    Hi i am facing issue one my one plus one... One day i go out of battery & never turned back... Now the original charging cable is also working... So not have option to try... Reached out to few service center they denied of any support on the same... Really like to hear from you on this guys

16. itanaki
    Cupcake May 7, 2018

17. rohitanand
    KitKat May 7, 2018

rohitanand , May 7, 2018 :
    INR 1600 all inclusive.
    1200 for battery + 400 for service charge.

They don't sell battery (or any spare part) alone otherwise I'd have bought the battery and would've replaced it myself.

Tobikage likes this.
  18. Utkarsh verma
    Froyo May 8, 2018

Utkarsh verma , May 8, 2018 :
    which one in Delhi , Delhi got 3 service center and how much time did they take for replacement of the battery, also how is the battery life after replacement coz I heard official ones ran out of stock a while back

19. rohitanand
    KitKat May 9, 2018

rohitanand , May 9, 2018 :
    Service centre at TDI Mall. I've confirmed with them that they've got more batteries for OPO in stock (didn't told the numbers though).
    Took approx 2 hours for me but that purely depends on how many devices are there in queue before yours. Usually they say 2-4 hours.
    Battery performance is as good as new; pretty much. Getting a screen on time around 4 hours 30 minutes per charge with moderate usage & mobile internet on at all times.

Cheers.
    Screenshot_20180508-215504.png

Tobikage likes this.
  20. taunus
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 9, 2018

taunus , May 9, 2018 :
    I still have mine since 4 years ago in mint condition and use it as daily driver after flashing about 1000 roms ;)