How many people out here still have a OnePlus one

1. OneplusOG Cupcake Oct 13, 2018

OneplusOG, Oct 13, 2018 :
    I still do, my OPO runs on PSOP stock Android Pie. Runs like a charm, battery 7-8hour screen on time.(including games,maps,Waze,splitscreen). The OG of the flagships Killer!

Ceasedd likes this.
  2. blacklistedjio Eclair Oct 13, 2018

blacklistedjio, Oct 13, 2018 :
    I still have OnePlus one.. it's working perfectly fine.. n guess wat company provided sreenguard is still there on OnePlus one.. never removed it since I unboxed it.

Ceasedd and OneplusOG like this.
  3. Brummie61 Gingerbread Oct 16, 2018

Brummie61, Oct 16, 2018 :
    Yes I still have mine since July 2014, great phone.

4. Necronaut Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 19, 2018

5. simonepozzoli Cupcake Oct 22, 2018

6. clair.mcnutt Cupcake Oct 23, 2018

clair.mcnutt, Oct 23, 2018 :
    I am still using a Oneplus One phone. Rooted running Slimrom. I recently installed a new battery. I did have an issue with my google account. The "cannot connect to server" issue. I tried everything to enable my Google account. I worked at it for days even rewrote the hosts file in etc. Nothing was working for me. Reflashed Gapps . Still no joy. Then I removed my sim card and tried. Dag I couldn't believe my eyes. Auto login to google with no problem. Replaced the sim card and everything is fine once again. This is my only phone and I still like it. I think about buying a new phone. probably because like most people I like new things. Maybe next year.

7. Jonas72 Gingerbread Oct 29, 2018

Jonas72, Oct 29, 2018 :
    I have still a OnePlus One as my daily driver.
    I am thinking about getting it replaced, but I have not found worthy follower.

Hawaiianmade and Slatter191 like this.
  8. mopsert Jelly Bean Nov 1, 2018

mopsert, Nov 1, 2018 :
    Just installed PixysOS based on Android Pie! The OPO is alive and kicking!

1541106735421.jpg

9. taunus Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 2, 2018

taunus, Nov 2, 2018 :
    Original battery? Hard to believe but.....

My battery is only 2hr sot. I'm awaiting a new one.

my OPO runs on Android Pie too

10. X-Nemesis Froyo Nov 2, 2018

X-Nemesis, Nov 2, 2018 :
    Still have it as well, too bad I can't find an OG NFC back cover for it anywhere.

11. mjghi Donut Nov 2, 2018

mjghi, Nov 2, 2018 :
    I still have and use my OPO (got it in 2014 and started using it daily in 9/2015). But, I am taking the plunge and ordered a 6T via TMobile last night. $300 trade-in makes it seem like a good time to upgrade (paid $349 in 2014).

12. v0 HaVoK 0v Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 2, 2018

v0 HaVoK 0v, Nov 2, 2018 :
    I still have mine, was getting 3hrs sot off the old battery so got an original battery from a broken but barely used OPO for really cheap and it's still going, I'm using a OnePlus 6 now but still keep up to date on flashing my OPO. Considering batteries wear out whether they are being used or not I'm expecting this battery to wear out soon enough, but for now it's going strong. Once it does wear out I'll have to buy a different one, problem is you can't find stock batteries anywhere other than old phones and most of them will be going bad now

13. Urekeatu Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

Urekeatu, Nov 2, 2018 :
    Hi there. I had the oneplus one until last month when i replace it with the oneplus 6. It's still working, so all i have to say about it :good job oneplus.

14. echowuzangye Cupcake Nov 3, 2018

echowuzangye, Nov 3, 2018 :
    I am still using my 1+1, battery lasts about 20 hrs (I don't use it much during work hours). No hardware issue. Thinking about replacing it with 6T.

15. Slatter191 Lollipop Nov 5, 2018

Slatter191, Nov 5, 2018 :
    Hi there,

Where does one get a original/ OEM battery for OPO?

Thanks.

16. F_Mitesh_Jethmalani_tANg Cupcake Nov 5, 2018

17. Slatter191 Lollipop Nov 5, 2018

Slatter191, Nov 5, 2018 :
    I have 2 of them, upgraded to 6 now to Mate 20 Pro and Mi Mix 3...

Battery degraded to 80%, can't get an OEM

18. kidjt94 Eclair Nov 5, 2018

kidjt94, Nov 5, 2018 :
    I have one I have refurbished multiple times. mine is the original CyanogenMod branded version. new battery, screen, and new soldered buttons too, as they broke once.

I just traded in my spare non CyanogenMod version for the OnePlus 6t through TMobile

19. ezehelm Honeycomb Nov 9, 2018

ezehelm, Nov 9, 2018 :
    I'm still using my OnePlus 1.

After installing the 20th or 30th app during the first few days, the slight slowness was quite apparent.

It developed one annoying green dead pixel about 6 months to a year after I got it.

I installed one of those dead pixel fixer apps and ran a few rounds, but found out that they don't work.

Sometime down the line, it also developed this penchant of shutting down for no apparent reason, which was very VERY annoying.

This was despite my clearing the RAM and shutting down all unused apps.

Some apps which I rarely opened also started crashing out of the blue when they were never open in the first place. I have no idea what went wrong.

At one time, I had around 400 apps installed, constantly ran out of space and had to delete all sorts of apps, videos, and photos. This was my own fault, of course.

The volume up/down rocker came off and my original charger and cable no longer worked.

My boot time then was 10 minutes. Yes, 10 freaking minutes, I kid you not. I used a boot managing app with a timer.

For some reason, the theme changer was no longer working properly.

A few months back, I had a minor water accident.

The technician said the motherboard had to be replaced, I think, so he did his thing and I got my phone back, minus four years' worth of memories.

I never configured Google Photos properly, it turned out.

After the phone was fixed, the boot time drastically reduced, thank god.

The theme changer still won't work, I can't sign in to my Cyanogen account, about a third of the screen flickered at times, and callers can't hear my voice unless I switch to speakerphone mode.

It's really time to switch to a new phone, but my finances aren't too good at the moment, so here I am, still typing on my One.

20. Ceasedd Marshmallow Nov 9, 2018