How much 3t owners are out there?

1. Dr. D
    Cupcake Feb 15, 2017

Dr. D , Feb 15, 2017 :
    I agree. My wife has a Samsung which is very nice, but not nice enough to justify the additional cost - at least for me. I am very happy with my newly purchased Oneplus 3T and am adapting to its larger size (last phone was a Nexus 5).

2. Dubzlondon
    Eclair Mar 8, 2017

Dubzlondon , Mar 8, 2017 :
    Well said and noted!

Thank for bringing that to my attention,

Have a good day,

S

3. Dubzlondon
    Eclair Mar 8, 2017

Dubzlondon , Mar 8, 2017 :
    Think I was having a bad day!

peace out [e]1f609[/e]

4. udipta
    Eclair Mar 8, 2017

5. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Mar 8, 2017

youbi , Mar 8, 2017 :
    Thread cleaned. Everyone please try to be respect others like you like them to respect you. ;)

6. elanglois
    Lollipop Mar 8, 2017

elanglois , Mar 8, 2017 :
    So does mine! And I can root mine without losing the warranty!

7. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Mar 8, 2017

Dunnow , Mar 8, 2017 :
    and what exactly do you need root for? ^^'

plus, if you don't know how to unflag a samsung device as a "tempered device" you don't deserve root access to begin with...

8. Sergej.Nishpal
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

9. sushil3629
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2017

sushil3629 , Mar 8, 2017 :
    now that Amitabh bachan is the brand ambassador here In India it will sell a lot more than it did.
    OnePlus is concentrating a lot more in India since it's the largest market after China.

10. EpicBox
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

EpicBox , Mar 8, 2017 :
    It's funny, anyone I talk to has no idea what the oneplus is. I've followed oneplus since it first came out and finally bought the 3T. I'm pretty happy.

11. F_Hardik_Gohil_UJEa
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

12. vangx913
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

13. vangx913
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

vangx913 , Mar 8, 2017 :
    same here. they like the picture and how the phone does it magic. but OnePlus brand mean none sense to them.

14. DJDON1302
    Honeycomb Mar 8, 2017

15. japiber
    Donut Mar 8, 2017

16. TeenagerLiebe
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

17. Dunnow

Dunnow , Mar 8, 2017 :
    who dat?

18. euan122
    Cupcake Mar 8, 2017

19. Lonesome Barbarian
    Gingerbread Mar 8, 2017

Lonesome Barbarian , Mar 8, 2017 :
    Then why did Samsung recall all Note 7s, and have to date, received 98% of them back. Samsung gets the blame, this issue with the Note 7 is not external. Samsung rushed the Note 7 to market without thorough testing. I have not experienced any of your mentioned issues with my Oneplus 3T running 4.0.3, which by the way was updated from 3.5.4 to 4.0.2, also with no issues. I'll be happy to provide you with videos and pictures taken, but this probably won't matter to you as I can tell you hate OP as much as I hate Apple. No phone camera is perfect. One of my a co-workers has a Pixel XL and he hates it. The OP 3T scored a 9.0 on CNET, the Pixel XL an 8.8, go figure. Like I said several times already, if every OP 3 or 3T was terrible, the company would have been out of business already.

20. Dunnow

Dunnow , Mar 8, 2017 :
    The politically correct answer to that would be "because they cared about the safety of their users", the real season, to avoid a PR nightmare.

There's already an extensive study on what happened, there's no need for me to explain it to you. I'm just gonna call @malidan here so you can watch his signature (inside the spoilers) and get a dose of reality.

I highly doubt any company plugs an array of thousands of devices to charge during days to test their batteries. Its not how usually, chain manufacturing works. The fact that there were so few incidents compared to how many millions were sold of that device, should speak about how much they tested. If we are gonna talk about testking, what about OP phones not sending contacts to the Parrot CK3100 BT car unit? the most used BT unit ever, that took more than 6 months for OP to gain compatibility with? Guess what, the 5$ BIC phone does sync to it without issues ;)

Or how about 2.1.0 in OP2, the release version of OOS with that device if I recall properly that was not able to use the flash while taking pictures? How much testing does that speak of?

I've yet to hear about every single Samsung phone having its battery exploding, yet, every single OP device that ran 2.1.0 had issues with the flash.

Go and purchase LightFlow, the pro version, setup your colored notifications, tell me that OP2, OP3 and OP3T do not fail then... Please do. Oh wait, again, an issue that covers every single device ever produced by OP running OOS.

The extreme compression of the camera photos also go against you. Photos from a 16mpx sensor should not take 2 megs of space. That is such a compression that is impossible for it to not make the pictures look bad. Maybe you are the problem and see no difference, but, knowing that jpeg compression, being more than 30% affects the red tones quite a lot, it's impossible for you to tell me the camera is good. Because it's mathematically impossible for it to be. The color reproduction is just false. You are taking away one of the 3 basic color channels. The red one.

That is false, you have not noticed, maybe, but you have experienced one, or more, for sure. 100% factual information. Pictures, no doubt about it. Unless you are saving RAW files and exporting them to jpeg.

No need, I can see videos about it everywhere. Day to day videos. And it's there. The auto-focus going nonstop out of focus and in again... nah, that's not a problem at all.

No, but most of the other brands do not ouput pictures that have lost +67% of color information compared to what they gave prior MM implementation.

I don't give a **** about scores. Pixel XL focus better, faster and without issues while taking pictures and videos, that is just not true in OP devices as of today.

The problem is that you are all a bunch of fanboys / people who don't want to be told they made a bad purchase, that don't want to accept factual information such as reality that they can check themselves. Once again, a picture of a 16mpx sensor should surpass always the 9MB and be in average, about 11 to 12 megas.

go check the size of your photos ;)

Petjitsu and malidan like this.