Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deactivated User
    Mar 3, 2014

JudeD likes this.
  2. nguser
    KitKat Mar 3, 2014

nguser , Mar 3, 2014 :
    Actually I'm in a similar condition. I really wanted to replace my good old HTC Sensation so i bought a Nexus 5 and it was defective. Asked for a replacement and Google sent another defective phone. Asked for another replacement and I got a third defective Nexus 5. After a bad experience like this I will wait for OnePlus and I suggest you to do the same :)

JudeD and Chinda like this.
  3. ML_Heng
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2014

ML_Heng , Mar 3, 2014 :
    Wait till end of March, where HTC all new one will be announced, the dual camera looks interesting. Wondering how the HTC all new one will fare against Sony z2 and one plus one. Sorry no mentioning of Samsung s5 because it's crap.

4. Chim Diesel
    Froyo Mar 3, 2014

Chim Diesel , Mar 3, 2014 :
    Check their Facebook page, they're starting some sort of teaser on the 6th of March.

5. Mark Falsing
    Jelly Bean Senior Moderator Mar 3, 2014

Mark Falsing , Mar 3, 2014 :
    Yeah wait for the OnePlus, it's only a few months away. There are other phones out there you can look at, but I have a feeling that the OnePlus is going to be the best smartphone for the price.

Deactivated User likes this.
  6. AasifMaqsood
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2014

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. AasifMaqsood
    Honeycomb Mar 3, 2014

8. Sparkolo
    KitKat Community Expert Mar 3, 2014

Sparkolo , Mar 3, 2014 :
    They said Q2... so if you need it now buy something else :)
    If you want the OnePlus One you'll have to wait a few more months!

9. Andrew Z
    Honeycomb Community Expert Mar 3, 2014

Andrew Z , Mar 3, 2014 :
    The simplest question I have answered in this forum: just wait, it will be worth it!

10. Tiger74
    Gingerbread Mar 3, 2014

Tiger74 , Mar 3, 2014 :
    Well imagine who is waiting since 2011 to get a ONE+ model!!o_O:D

and using a Smartphone that is falling apart.. check photo...

Attached Files:

11. infernowheels
    Jelly Bean Mar 3, 2014

infernowheels , Mar 3, 2014 :
    No need to wait for the other ONE.

12. Deactivated User
    Mar 4, 2014

13. Chim Diesel
    Froyo Mar 12, 2014

Chim Diesel , Mar 12, 2014 :
    Same here. Rocking the Motorola Defy running CM11 and a dying battery that gives me 1.5 hours screen on time.

14. Imlb
    Honeycomb Mar 12, 2014

Imlb , Mar 12, 2014 :
    Hi Chim, I am also Defy user and was looking for new phone as Quarx has jumped to Moto G and I found this. I have also purchased Moto G just for replacing defy and till the 1+1 releases. Hope it is the dream phone we are waiting for. Only thing after 5.5" screen I am a bit skeptical about its one handed use.

15. Chim Diesel
    Froyo Mar 17, 2014

Chim Diesel , Mar 17, 2014 :
    Wow, I'm thinking of doing exactly the same! My Defy is dying a slow death, and my brother just got a Moto G - it's so nice. I think I'm going to order one too, but only after the March 19 announcement. Do you think the OnePlus One will be that much better than the Moto G? - I know it will be spec wise, but it's going to be a lot bigger, which might be an issue. I want a phone that I can put in my pocket. What kind of battery life are you getting on you Moto G - I've heard it's pretty good?