How to add apps to display on full screen mode ?

1. sushmith_kumar
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2020

sushmith_kumar , Jul 19, 2020 :
    when I try to play any video on Amazon or Netflix or snapchat, the screen camara row is not displaying, it is irritating, why would they give inbuilt screen cam, if the phone display cannot support the camera covering area, I am not getting the feel of flagship phone when I am using other apps with limited screen display. Can any one know how to add apps in full screen mode or fix the issue.....

Skugen and vicoco83 like this.
  2. Batman360
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 19, 2020

Batman360 , Jul 19, 2020 :
    Go to settings display, and search if there's cover camera punch hole option or something like that and make it to full screen and check

3. sushmith_kumar
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2020

4. sushmith_kumar
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2020

5. vicoco83
    Cupcake Jul 19, 2020

vicoco83 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 19, 2020 :
    I have the same problem .

Only YouTube is effective on all the display , but Amazon prime , Netflix and you didn't available on all the display . There is a black band which cover the punch hole on the top of the display .

I'm sure that this problem is born since last update of Oxygen OS , please one plus correct it fast

sushmith_kumar likes this.
  6. Sriram Nyshadham
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2020

Sriram Nyshadham , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 7, 2020 :
    I too have the problem

7. SamTheGamer39 , via OnePlus 8 Glacial Green , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Some apps can switch between full screen and not full screen. You can change this by going to settings>display>advanced>apps to display in fullscreen.

However, many apps, including Amazon Prime Video, do not support fullscreen and cannot be made fullscreen. This is the app developers fault, not OnePlus.

However, OnePlus could make their apps to display in fullscreen section contain every app, and not just ones that don't specify whether they support fullscreen.

8. pkatole24
    Froyo Aug 8, 2020

pkatole24 , via OnePlus 8 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Note that the Netflix does not yet support these new aspect ratios. So it will take time for these apps to display full screen.
    This issue is to be reported to app developer.

9. SHIVAMRAUTELA
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

10. E34
    Cupcake Nov 22, 2020 at 6:44 AM

E34 , Nov 22, 2020 at 6:44 AM :
    Have the same issue, if it doesn't get a fix in oos11 I'm switching to other brand. Which is a shame, because I really like the phone, but why make an edge to edge screen with camera cutout when I can't use it fullscreen and get a black bar?