How to ask her out

1. edgehab
    Gingerbread May 4, 2015

edgehab , May 4, 2015 :
    If she replies positive I would feel jealous..
    Kidding bro.. All the best and we need a reception party

2. annavsl
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

annavsl , May 4, 2015 :
    Try to find out more things about her...Proposal??Too early for that. Ask her to go for a drink.

3. sfomin
    Nougat May 4, 2015

sfomin , May 4, 2015 :
    I say leave the doctor alone. Go find a different fish. If every patient was to fall in love with their doctor, then we would need a lot more doctors.
    [​IMG]

OlfakD and Dougrunge like this.
  4. Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar
    Cupcake May 4, 2015

Kailash Nath Ashok Kumar , May 4, 2015 :
    If she's pretty, you better act quickly coz you are not the only guy who might be falling for her. If she's married, she might have a ring. If she doesn't have one, still ask her that if she's married. And ask her what does she think about the ocean and, if she gives you a positive reply like its beautiful or something like that, ask her out to dinner.

5. Angelooo1
    Honeycomb May 4, 2015

Angelooo1 , May 4, 2015 :
    To ask her out is very simple indeed. You just need to go to her and say either point 1. or 2. (your choice).
    1. "Out?" (She'll ask "sorry?" then you have to say "I asked you out. So, are you in or out?" -if she says no than ask why, she won't know so you can say "then we agree, let's go out")
    -if she has a good reason, like... she don't like you just say it's ok and go away, be a man, or continue to ask her out, and be a stalker.

2. "PANDA!.... sorry, I wanted to talk with you but i didn't know what to say, so... here i am, talking about nonsense and trying to succeed to ask you out. It is working?" -this is a masterpiece, always works.

#HYPEorGTFO likes this.
  6. Tadstore_78
    Froyo May 4, 2015

Tadstore_78 , May 4, 2015 :
    Hmm if shes your doctor, youre going to see her for a long time. What if she agrees on having a relationship and you two break up a year or two later.? Of course, depending on where you live, it might be hard to find another good doctor to go to. If you do ask her out however, be completely sure that you are really interested in her and that this is not just a crush or something. Good luck

7. curtisbader
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

curtisbader , May 6, 2015 :
    I'm sure that she sees a lot of patients in a day - and patients with skin conditions at that. Maybe you should try coming in again when you're healthy and ask the receptionist if they know if she's single? Or, if you know of another dermatologist, you could ask her out and (if she says no) go to the other doctor from now on.

8. curtisbader
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

I would say that pick-up lines and rehearsed phrases aren't very effective. To me, they come off as "too much". I think you should be simple and forward! Ask her if she's free to go for a drink, don't give her a cringy pickup line

9. curtisbader
    Cupcake May 6, 2015

I think this is true! Worst case scenario is a polite rejection. Nobody would embarrass you by screaming "NO" in your face if you had the courage to ask! As long as you're polite with them, they'll be polite with you.

10. SomeSayImHandSome
    May 6, 2015

11. risky1301
    Lollipop May 9, 2015

risky1301 , May 9, 2015 :
    Well being that she is your doctor, they will not date patients. So once your treatment is over then go for it in a gentlemen like way. A simple cup of coffee or lunch. Don't be shy women don't appeal to that, show her your confident. You will do great!!!

bestlands likes this.
  12. CYA - PLUS
    Froyo May 9, 2015

#HYPEorGTFO and godlycadaver like this.
  13. firewire2035
    KitKat May 9, 2015

firewire2035 , May 9, 2015 :
    Why yes. Always show the D. Never fails!

14. CYA - PLUS
    Froyo May 10, 2015

CYA - PLUS , May 10, 2015 :
    Finally someone knows what im talking about :p

15. zzjgmzz
    Froyo May 10, 2015

16. phillyfreezer
    Honeycomb May 10, 2015

17. gmo8492
    Lollipop May 10, 2015

pipecpa likes this.
  18. justindory