How to cast your PC to OnePlus TV?

1. Steven X.
    OnePlus TV Software PM Staff Member Nov 15, 2019

Steven X. , Nov 15, 2019 :
    OnePlus TV has built-in Chromecast support which allows you to cast browser tabs, the computer screen, music or video files from your PC.

Preparing
    1. A recent version of Google Chrome (version 72 or higher).
    a) Update your Google Chrome browser if needed
    2. Connect your PC and OnePlus TV to the same Wi-Fi network

Quick Start
    1. Open Chrome on your PC and click the top right button 图片 3.png , then click 图片 1.png button
    2. Click on the OnePlus TV device name to start casting
    3. Before your cast, you can click the 图片 2.png button to switch between casting the browser tab, cast the computer screen or cast music/video files

Cast tab
    It will only cast the current tap of the Google Chrome to the OnePlus TV, even if you switch to another tab later.

Cast desktop
    It will cast the current screen of your PC to the OnePlus TV, which means the content of shown on the PC's display and the OnePlus TV will be the same.

Cast file
    It will cast the music and videos you selected from the PC to the OnePlus TV.

2. ginzon
    Froyo Jan 2, 2020

ginzon , Jan 2, 2020 :
    Sometimes there built-in Chromecast won't work till you reboot the TV.. I think, this needs to be looked into...

Venky61 likes this.
  3. Eddy W.
    OnePlus TV Software Engineer Staff Member Jan 7, 2020

Eddy W. , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback. Can you provide your phone model?
    This is a known issue. We have feedback with Google and ask them to help solve it.

4. ginzon
    Froyo Jan 7, 2020

ginzon , Jan 7, 2020 :
    Hello..

I own a realme 3 Pro (Model: RMX1851) ..

Thank you..

5. Vamsi_Guru
    Cupcake Nov 26, 2020

Vamsi_Guru , Nov 26, 2020 :
    Hi,
    Mine is a Oneplus 6 mobile having issue with chrome casting to TV, have done all the steps mentioned and connected the devices to same network