2. F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2021

3. Tobikage
    Nougat Jan 25, 2021

Tokolozi and Caomhin like this.
  4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jan 25, 2021

Waveform Modifier , Jan 25, 2021 :
    Backup important things and format the phone. Doubt gone.

5. F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2021

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2021

6. F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf
    Cupcake Jan 25, 2021

F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf , Jan 25, 2021 :
    all of these people say they didn't send this info to me and my text messaging keeps closing down and going out to the opening page. I believe all of these examples are from I phones
    I had a hard time just figured out how to report this. can I get someone to walk me through what I need to do?
    [personal details removed by moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2021

7. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jan 25, 2021

Waveform Modifier , Jan 25, 2021 :
    Don't post personal numbers in a public forum. This is a user community forum and not support.

8. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 25, 2021

superplus , Jan 25, 2021 :
    if you think all of these people have iPhones, could it be that they are just pictures/emojis/... of some kind, which is getting converted to MMS for you and that you're trying to download the MMS messages via WiFi, rather than via your mobile data? just wondering, though probably best not to download anything you're not sure is safe anyway. you could ask one of them to send a screenshot of what their conversation with you looks like and you would be able to see if there is any content there that might have become converted to MMS

Bobbie63 , Tokolozi and sfomin like this.
  9. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jan 25, 2021

superplus , Jan 25, 2021 :
    Since the screenshots were showing names/phone numbers, and the contents of these community forums are publicly visible, even without an account, I have removed them. Please attach a cropped version of these images to illustrate the MMS - failed download issues.

10. F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf
    Cupcake Jan 26, 2021

F_Vicki_Brady_rMyf , Jan 26, 2021 :
    thank you for removing the personal information, that was bad of me. I'm not familiar with how to work this app or how to cropp the info. I know there are hundreds of things this phone will do but I am not able to figure it out so I just use it for basic calling, texts, email and social media and pictures.
    If I can get help on backing up, as suggested and resetting if that is what will work, is that possible. Or I am open for suggestions. Thank you.

11. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Feb 1, 2021

superplus , Feb 1, 2021 :
    Before backing up and resetting, I'd suggest trying to check with your contacts if they weren't just sending emojis or gifs or such, which showed up as the MMSes on your device.

As for posting a cropped screenshot, if you go to the OnePlus "Gallery" app, you will see a small pencil icon, which if you click it will reveal the "crop"/"rotate" icon
    [​IMG]
    which you can use to crop the images to the parts which show just the part you want to share (the mysterious MMSes and the failed download).

Tobikage and Bobbie63 like this.