OxygenOS How to disable notification vibration

1. gergefil
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

gergefil , Jun 12, 2018 :
    Hi,
    I am trying to disable notification vibrations on my OnePlus 6.

Ideally, I want it to be disabled only when phone is in silent mode. However, it is okay if I disable it regardless of sound mode. Please see the attached screenshot. The thing is I don't have a (none) option. :)

Can someone tell me how to achieve it?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. ddominnik
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

ddominnik , Jun 12, 2018 :
    If your phone is in silent mode it shouldn't vibrate anyways. You should test whether it even vibrates or not if you put it to silent

3. gergefil
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

It does vibrate on silent the whole day. At least when I receive Cisco Spark messages.

4. ddominnik
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

If that is the only case where this happens did you maybe accidentally whitelist the app so it can vibrate even though you have silent mode turned on?

5. gergefil
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

I'll check at see if it happens in other application. I might mistakenly whitelist the app. The thing is I don't know how whitelist an app. :) Where should I check if I whitelisted the application or not?

6. Hemac
    Gingerbread Jun 12, 2018

7. ddominnik
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

Best Answer
    Go to Settings > Notifications > Your App and go from there

8. gergefil
    Cupcake Jun 12, 2018

Oh I see... Wow, I totally missed that. I think that is the reason. BTW, just tested with Whatsapp it looks like it is a problem with the Cisco Spark only. :)

Thanks!

9. GNT007
    Cupcake Jan 17, 2020 at 7:48 PM

GNT007 , Jan 17, 2020 at 7:48 PM :
    If you want to completely turn off notifications vibration, than go to accessibility >>vibration and haptic strength>>notification vibration and finally select turn off.

This will turn off notification vibration for all the app