How To Download OnePlus Updates Directly To Your Device! (NO PC AND NO ROOT REQUIRED!!)

?

Did my post and video help you?

1. Yes it did, thanks!

50.0%
  2. Nope, I already have the update

50.0%
  3. Help me! I'm still stuck!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Nov 13, 2016

itechuk12 , Nov 13, 2016 :
    How To Download OnePlus Updates Directly To Your Device! (NO PC AND NO ROOT REQUIRED!!)
    Hello, OnePlus X users (Like me)
    People which were trying to update to Oxygen OS 3.1.4 from 3.1.3 either have to wait for the OTA or use a Free VPN (Which kept on failing) or you can do it the simple and cleverist way via downloading an official zip from the OnePlus Download page and running that with the 'recovery' mode option.

For some people this may be too complicated...luckily I have made a YouTube video toutrial on my channel. So please could you check it out, it took me 1hr and 25 minutes to make. This is my #3 video on the OnePlus X.
    Check out my channel on YouTube: (GraphicFlow) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSHsCqIQ3undByFbxyGhMyA

#3 How To Download OnePlus Updates Directly To Your Device! (NO PC AND NO ROOT REQUIRED!!)

#2 Official OnePlus X Marshmallow Review! 2016!

#1 Official OnePlus X Marshmallow! (OTA Download Guide)

arudei, Surey007 and Mr. BG like this.
  2. tanolen
    Eclair Nov 14, 2016

3. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Nov 14, 2016

itechuk12 , Nov 14, 2016 :
    Thanks that's why I made this!

4. F_Theo_Sudarja_WTRR
    Cupcake Nov 16, 2016

F_Theo_Sudarja_WTRR , Nov 16, 2016 :
    I'm usually download straight into my phone, if not using OTA.
    I wonder why the official tutorial awkwardly using PC.

Thanks the info.

5. itechuk12
    Gingerbread Nov 16, 2016

itechuk12 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    It's okay

6. Kéno40
    Jelly Bean Nov 16, 2016

Kéno40 , Nov 16, 2016 :
    That not crucial. The important thing is to flash the full rom zip instead of the OTA patchs.
    For downloading big files, maybe using a computer produce a slightly smaller error rate.