Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

7. VIRAL RANA
    Eclair Aug 28, 2014

VIRAL RANA , Aug 28, 2014 :
    plz invite me.

8. subeejit
    Donut Aug 28, 2014

subeejit , Aug 28, 2014 :
    Who framed that rule.....? Please do not derogate others....Had it been the case I wouldn't have received the invite during my Cupcake stage......

And if they decide to screen members on the basis of their decency as well, then probably we'll build a better world here....

boybuzz likes this.
  9. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @subeejit thanks for sparing time to read the tread..and this thread was was never meant for the early members..when i wrote this tread the membership number was already 180K...and early member never need to ask for any invite...they were invited naturally first choice once the invites started rolling out....while early member were invited lot of newbies were eager to get one...and as of today non above 97K received system invite if and other wise if they have won some contest. these tread was to address how to win member invites..which are usually going out from early members..when i say cupcakes and doughnuts..i mean to say until u dnt interact chances are bleak to win one...

subeejit likes this.
  10. subeejit
    Donut Aug 28, 2014

subeejit , Aug 28, 2014 :
    There you are, nice & logical...you see, random words hurt people...

11. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @subeejit yes random words do hurt and once u are hurt u grow with vengeance....no more ur a cupcake...in matter of week u are froyo... idea was to inspire with a taunt...never to discourage..

12. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @Sh4itan do u happen to used iPhone 5s....were u able to compare its reaction comparatively between iPhone n opo..does it kills in real time...or just another try...

13. Sh4itan
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

Sh4itan , Aug 28, 2014 :
    na, never used an apple product in my life. i've seen some and most former apple users complain the lack of simply features in android, like automated scrolling to the top of a website or something. but i for myself can't compare them. i can talk about comparing BlackBerry 10 to CM 11S but nothing more ;)

14. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @Sh4itan u were using bb...did u heard of passport...9th Sep is expected date of launch...looks promising..but dnt know how to carry it.

15. roopd
    Eclair Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz likes this.
  16. Sh4itan
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

Sh4itan , Aug 28, 2014 :
    to be sincere... the passport looks like crap for me. never seen a device that senseless. plus: you need to consider that BlackBerry had to target normal users to gain market share, but no... 'let's make another device no one wants' like the playbook with some kind of mixed up OS between BB7 and BB10. i believe it will be hell of a cramp to write on this hardware keyboard as it has small height but is streched in width. i was looking forward for some of the 'to-be-devices' as imagined by some users, but well... BlackBerry screwed it for me. I love my Z10, but the design of the Z30 was to much a copy of Samsung and HTC. there seems to be no real progress in development. and don't mention the app world... filled with android ports as they were stupid enough to implement an android runtime to shut down almost every BB10 application development.

THIS was what i wanted from BlackBerry:
    [​IMG]
    would've been an instant buy for me...

17. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @Sh4itan i agree bb lost the innovative charm..first it was Nokia...next it bb...honestly...this is time for new...i keep my finger cross...and u seems to be hardcore techi guy...but @Sh4itan for name sake...

18. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @Sh4itan i still remember my first PC was 450HZ...today mobiles are 2GhZ...

Sh4itan likes this.
  19. Sh4itan
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

Sh4itan , Aug 28, 2014 :
    seems to be i am :D i was always looking for hardware that fits my wishes altogether, but well... still no hardware keyboard on my phone. i dislike the idea of the Q10 as the keyboard replaces a huge chunk of the display. i loved my old W595 slider and i still hope that some day there will be a flagship slider. no wasted place for the display plus hardware keyboard... but this will be a dream i won't wake up for a long time...

20. boybuzz
    Jelly Bean Aug 28, 2014

boybuzz , Aug 28, 2014 :
    @Sh4itan hmmm sounds familiar...hard keybord is too good..i used BB torch 9860...my slider...