How to enable "swipe right for shelf" and "news feed/shelf toggle" on OOS launcher v5.1.10? via OnePlus 8

1. prajwal_vs
    Donut Oct 21, 2021

prajwal_vs , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    OOS 11.0.8.8-stable, OP8 Indian varient

Day before yesterday I factory reset my phone (actually rooted my phone by installing magisk, not that it matters anymore as my warranty has crossed 1yr period). After seeing everything up, I could not setup "swipe right for shelf" on homescreen. I updated the OOS launcher to v5.1.10 which is supposed to be the latest as of today.

I tried digging everything, and I only find "quick pull down for shelf" which is pretty useless for me, as I use it for quick setting tiles to make my one handed experience better! I only see "google news feed on right swipe", which is again pretty useless as I have Google app in the center of my dock! I really miss the shelf as it had so much vital information for me, I don't even see the "toggle b/w shelf and news feed" button.

Any help will be appreciated! Or just send me the screenshots of launcher settings if you are on the same launcher version and OOS version as me!

Thanks in advance!

X1592300485579 likes this.
  2. IMTEHAN
    Froyo Oct 21, 2021

3. IMTEHAN
    Froyo Oct 21, 2021

4. prajwal_vs
    Donut Oct 22, 2021

prajwal_vs , via OnePlus 8 , Oct 22, 2021 :
    No, I think you're confused. I was talking about swipe right. The screenshot you've attached only is the same as mine, where I can access the shelf by quick pull-down which is not what I need! Thanks!