How to help OnePlus

1. Adam Krisko
    NA Community Consultant Staff Member Mar 22, 2014

Adam Krisko , Mar 22, 2014 :
    Some good Netflix with awesome speakers.. (maybe headphones)

Chinda likes this.
  2. mark
    Donut Mar 22, 2014

mark , Mar 22, 2014 :
    Smartphone screen 5.5 best! Convenient surfing, reading and watching vidiofaylov.

3. lvpl
    Honeycomb Mar 22, 2014

lvpl , Mar 22, 2014 :
    @Carl
    I noticed the teasing is a very effective marketing technique. Moreover OnePlus has very well exploited by revealing the different features of the OPO.
    For each teasing, I found that the information is relayed on many high-Tech and Geek French websites (I'm french ;)).
    But since the last announcement, everything is calm again and it's a shame because OnePlus needs more visibility.
    So why not let others teasing for the press and for your fans instead of waiting for a long time before knowing the release date for instance ?

4. Chinda
    Jelly Bean Mar 22, 2014

Chinda , Mar 22, 2014 :
    Its not been that calm today, buzz is still alive even though its a wknd when people go out & do stuff :) http://forums.oneplus.net/threads/this-might-be-the-real-release-date-possibly-30th-april.510/

5. Vivek
    Eclair Mar 23, 2014

Vivek , Mar 23, 2014 :
    I hope it's closer to nexus 5 in size, anything bigger is just difficult to operate and carry.

6. dirk
    Honeycomb Mar 23, 2014

dirk , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Being initiator of my 'Apple family' - forgive me not to spread the word before I've got the product in my hands and I've put it to the test.
    People around me will fall of their chairs when, after 14 years of Apple advocating, they find me with another phone than an iPhone !
    Now I'm looking at all the different things I do and apps I have on the ipod touch V, and I'm analysing a switching plan for all the synchronisation aspects from itunes, ibooks, ... in preparation of the switch. I've never been a fan of icloud because Apple say they don't spy on you, but they do. Google say they're spying on you, but that doesn't make them more honest. I'm looking into these security issues as well.
    I do want an operating system that i can update whenever a new version is available, hence my interest in O+O.

Keeps me busy for a while, but I promise you, once the product in my hands and passed my testing, a lot of people will be VERY curious.

7. Claudia
    Gingerbread Mar 23, 2014

Claudia , Mar 23, 2014 :
    Not to be funny once you use a mobile and go on the internet you never have full security it just is not going to happen. Even if you get that black phone you still won't have full secruity. Because you are leaving security for another company and they could easily be compromised.

8. Yuri
    Eclair Mar 24, 2014

Yuri , Mar 24, 2014 :
    I believe its a great idea to shake up the market now and then, but spreading the word about a product you've never seen, based on a few numbers... at least show us how it looks like!

Jakub Smolar likes this.
  9. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 26, 2014

mydragoon , Mar 26, 2014 :
    honestly, i've heard of OnePlus One many months back. but never really got around into reading in details and understanding the company (and product + philosophy, etc).

somehow, managed to find sometime today and i'm impressed. so impressed that i started a thread in a very popular local forum (local for me anyway). see: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3172877

but i've mentioned earlier (on another thread)... a lot of OnePlus One articles are from Android sites. we need to get it out of just Android sites -- to tech and gadget sites... get Telco interested (so they can perhaps help bring the phone into the country), etc...

10. itsnguser
    KitKat Mar 26, 2014

GregOrevo likes this.
  11. Salman Akram
    Froyo Mar 26, 2014

nguser likes this.
  12. Rodjeur
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2014

Rodjeur , Mar 26, 2014 :
    so do i and my wife can't stand any more i'm talking about the one :):)

script likes this.
  13. Rodjeur
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2014

Rodjeur , Mar 26, 2014 :
    And what about money like quickstarter's projects i would be interessed in helping you

14. script
    Moderator Moderator Mar 26, 2014

script , Mar 26, 2014 :
    Hi Rodjeur, you are the "new" french guy, aren´t you? I "met" you in the RNC. Yes, its funny, until now my wife still likes everything I´m telling her..... hope that does not stop too soon.

c u, Rudy

GregOrevo likes this.
  15. Jakub Smolar

16. script
    Moderator Moderator Mar 26, 2014

script , Mar 26, 2014 :
    It´s on us.

17. Jakub Smolar

18. Rodjeur
    Gingerbread Mar 26, 2014

Rodjeur , Mar 26, 2014 :
    you recognize me ? I didn't think i was famous but yes im a french guy ...another one ;-)

GregOrevo likes this.
  19. GregOrevo
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2014

GregOrevo , Mar 27, 2014 :
    @script is watching our every moves... Beware french compatriote, beware!

script and Rodjeur like this.
  20. Rodjeur
    Gingerbread Mar 27, 2014

Rodjeur , Mar 27, 2014 :
    not the nsa syndrom again..:'( lol