How to increase brightness far beyond want is allowed nativity?

1. G_Chewbacca_1907_aJkE
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

2. Tokolozi
    Most Original Avatar Apr 21, 2021

Caoimhín likes this.
  3. harimadhav
    Honeycomb Apr 21, 2021

harimadhav , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 21, 2021 :
    For starters,
    You can't increase the brightness to be brighter than the phones highest setting just as you couldn't make your phones sd card physically grow bigger if you wanted to, it's a physical restriction.
    You could stop using auto brightness, which can be quite flakey at times, and set the brightness yourself by sliding the brightness all the way up.
    you can also try an app called lux /lux lite (not sure which one suits you better)
    As I should point out increasing to the maximum brightness and using the phone in that condition continuosly, not only affect your eyes but also the battery life and sometimes the life of the screen itself can be negatively affected with the phone being in the brightest mode.
    I could suggest that if you are indoors then the better option would be to dim the lights inside the room and you can feel the difference. If it's reading outside with the sun is what you are after, then, probably settle down in somewhere with a cooler climate and less sunshine..!

4. G_Chewbacca_1907_aJkE
    Cupcake Apr 21, 2021

G_Chewbacca_1907_aJkE , Apr 21, 2021 :
    The problem is outside. Inside I have it almost always have it set to 0-50% with the battery saver on which lowers the brightness of the screen. Thank you for the app recommendation