How to pay in Paypal without having a account!

1. vincellin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

vincellin , Jul 29, 2014 :
    This post might seem silly but I got PM from few members asking how its done. This confusion arises particularly in India as we don't use paypal frequently and because paypal dosen't accept all debit card only some.

You might fall between one of these categories:
    1. Having a credit card or debit card (Debit card of only ICICI, Axis, Citibank and HDFC, not sure if any other debit card is accepted).
    2. Having debit card that is not accepted by paypal.
    Being the first category you can easily checkout as a guest. This can be done by clicking "dont have a account link"

[​IMG]
    Didn't take a screenshot while I made my payment. This is the closest I could get.

Being the second category you need to create a Virtual credit Card. I have created a separate thread for that. Head here..

Feel free to PM if you encounter hiccups!

Last edited: Jul 30, 2014

rajatsingla, prempillai and FAROOK like this.
  2. vincellin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2014

vivek_kumar and alex10bz like this.
  3. dilippokala
    Honeycomb Jul 30, 2014

dilippokala , Jul 30, 2014 :
    is it we can pay from a paypal guest account from india & the shipment can be delivered to relatives residing in usa.

apurva and mohsinjeelani301 like this.
  4. epynic
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2014

epynic , Aug 3, 2014 :
    whilde creating the entropay account do we need to add our india address,, i have created an virtual card and added to paypal but when i pay using that card i get an error as

We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available).

5. mohsinjeelani301
    Donut Aug 9, 2014

mohsinjeelani301 , Aug 9, 2014 :
    i need some information....can you plz help me

i got an invite..
    i wanna purchase...
    and ship it to my friend in US,
    iam using my other friend's credit card(registered paypal user). "i don't have my own."
    i want info on paypal address(i donno what is dat)
    plz help me... iam confusediam worried becoz

they have mentioned in the support section that

"Please make sure that your shipping address exactly matches the address that you have on file on PayPal. An extra space or missing punctuation can make the payment fail. Once you have amended your shipping information, please try again. Your order can be found under Pending Payments under My Account.

6. saran2u
    Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

saran2u , Aug 9, 2014 :
    Thanks for the heads up...I have a credit card so I can go with the continue as a guest...I think;)

7. onebarry
    Eclair Aug 9, 2014

8. savanikartik
    Cupcake Aug 10, 2014

9. vincellin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 10, 2014

vincellin , Aug 10, 2014 :
    Hope you got the required info already:)

10. Karthik23kc
    Jelly Bean Aug 17, 2014

Karthik23kc , Aug 17, 2014 :
    Please help

Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address.
    What does this mean?

11. deejay225
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2014

12. deejay225
    Gingerbread Aug 17, 2014

deejay225 , Aug 17, 2014 :
    https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/buy-one-plus-one-without-an-invite.90164/

13. vincellin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 17, 2014

vincellin , Aug 17, 2014 :
    Sorry bro was busy. Good to see you have made the order. Congrats! Processing takes usually a day or two.

14. pvnananth
    Eclair Aug 21, 2014

pvnananth , Aug 21, 2014 :
    Did anyone buy using ICICI Debit card? If so, then how much did it cost you after all the shipping and customs, in Rupees.

15. nick2012
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

16. Subu
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2014

17. Subu
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2014

Subu , Oct 7, 2014 :
    Hi Vincellin, Mods,

need your help immediately..

I received an invite couple of hours back & am trying to order the 64GB version with shipment to my brother in U.S and billing address to my home address in India. When I try to check out, instead of " Pay with a debit or credit card or Bill me Later" option, I get to see only "pay with a Pay Pal account" or "create a Pay Pal account".....
    1. Is it required to create a pay Pal account ? or the option to checkout as a guest comes up later on ? 2. Is this error because the shipping address is different from Billing address ?

Have attached a screen shot showing the screen that I get..

Any help is greatly appreciated....!

NB - as you can all see, am brand new and had almost forgotten that I'd registered when I suddenly received an invite couple of hours back....will be setting up the basic details shortly...but would need to place the order within next 24 hours....:rolleyes::D
    Have gone thru many threads but thought to better check it out with the experienced seniors so as not waste time..!!:) OneplusOne payment options.jpg

marceline1989 likes this.
  18. vincellin
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 8, 2014

vincellin , Oct 8, 2014 :
    @Sabu First of all change the country to India! Then you'll get an option to pay! I'll pm you my no., call me if you ht a wall :D

19. leonardo_galang
    Gingerbread Nov 11, 2014

20. sgahuri
    Eclair Nov 18, 2014

sgahuri , Nov 18, 2014 :
    Hi!
    This is my first post in the Forum,
    I'm curious, as I have made an order during 17th's 1hr pre-order window, using my paypal account (Kenya), with billing address as the same billing address in the order (which is kenyan address), though shipping address with oneplus is my friend's address in the US.
    Can some one enlighten me if I should expect a problem in future or I'm good to get my OnePlus One?
    note: my paypal account order says 'pending'

Thanks
    Regards,