how to recover files without root

1. W1520091718997
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2018

W1520091718997 , Oct 25, 2018 :
    my phone get automatically formatted and everything is gone no photos no files! nothing in the phone, it's new phone now, how to recover the files pictures and everything... I need that

2. Paschfire
    KitKat Nov 25, 2018

Paschfire , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Unless you backed up your pictures and files using Google Photos, or Google Drive. There really isn't much else that can be done in retrieve deleted content.

3. Sargo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2018

Sargo , Nov 25, 2018 :
    Root has nothing to do with your request.
    If you really needed these files use professional recovery service or try to research an app or PC application that will do the job keep in mind its unlikely that these will be free.
    Ive used Recuva before but on a HDD on a pc - but I see no reason why you wouldn't be able to try in on a phone storage via usb to pc.
    Like I said earlier keep in mind the free option is pretty limited but at least you can try.

4. Billy Beckham
    Cupcake Dec 11, 2018

Billy Beckham , Dec 11, 2018 :
    Although the needs and preferences of each user is different, there are some basic commonalities between each. In particular, as it relates to most people want to get their lost files recovered.Then, you need to draw support from data recovery programs like the Doctor for Android .

5. anupritaisno1
    KitKat Dec 19, 2018

anupritaisno1 , Dec 19, 2018 :
    This is a message I'll leave for a moderator

I suspect this account is a fake

Reasons: message seems to be a copy-paste - plagiarism
    Quoted message is phrased exactly the way scammers do
    Quoted message has been (re-)posted without any modification to it in another part of a forum - spamming
    Several similar versions of the quoted message were found by me on the forum - spamming
    The guy I quoted seems to be advertising some product - self-promotion and advertising
    Message is spreading misinformation - harms the users of the forum

Please check this guy's message history moderators, you'll understand what's wrong